This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
We are looking for a Writer to work on a new game from 11 bit studios. “The Alters” is a unique writing challenge with an ambitious story and innovative narrative mechanics. If you love working with characters and dialogues, value mature approach to storytelling and meaningful games that make you think – then “The Alters” is a place for you!
- Writing meaningful dialogues that are a key layer of the game,
- Preparing scripts for voice recording and attending recording sessions as required,
- Participating in the development of the emergent narrative in the game.
- Native-level English proficiency in writing,
- At least 1 year of experience in similar position,
- Good understanding of how game dialogues work,
- Ability to work with dialogues and written content in an iterative process.
Nice To Have
- Experience with writing dialogues for voice overs and working with actors.
We Are Offering You
- Flexible working hours, hybrid work model or remote work (from a country with similar time zone to Poland),
- Training budget and in-office library,
- Attractive bonus system – annual bonus, motivation programme,
- Multisport card, Allianz private medical care for you and your family,
- English/Polish classes,
- Tickets and accommodation for gamedev events.
How to Apply
60 total views, 1 today Print Job