Full-Time Sales Assistant
The primary role of the Sales Assistant is to provide operational and administrative support for the Managing Director, Managing Client Partners, and a team of Client Partners to aid in the efficient operation of the group. Administrative duties include data entry, email correspondence, document preparation, and calendar coordination as needed. Position will assist assigned team members using SalesForce.com to provide revenue forecasting reports, order, and ship materials, reconcile monthly revenue, and complete internal forms as needed required for business. The ideal candidate will display a high level of collaboration, communication, efficiency, and attention to detail. They will be highly organized and very adaptable to pivot between various responsibilities effortlessly.
Essential Job Functions
- Provide administrative support for the assigned team and its members.
- Data entry including logging meetings and creating tasks, opportunities, and quotes in Salesforce.
- Maintain team data and resources.
- Manage appointment requests and assist in weekly, monthly, and quarterly planning.
- Professionally respond to clients by monitoring and fielding requests.
- Create reports to help Client Partners and Managing Director track revenue and progress toward goals.
- Reconcile Managing Director and Client Partner revenue.
- Utilize PowerPoint and Excel for team communication and tracking purposes.
- Work closely with the sales and operations team to ensure project success.
- Communicate with the team and clients, providing timely and accurate information.
- Act as the point person for team meeting logistics.
- Assist with ad-hoc administrative assistance to the team and complete special projects as assigned.
- 2+ years of administrative/sales support experience.
Preferred Skills & Experience
- Organization and customer service/sales skills working with corporate clients in a B2B environment.
- Organization skills with high attention to detail and proficiency with Microsoft Office products.
- Exceptional interpersonal and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with Salesforce.com.
- Knowledge of FranklinCovey Education programs and content.
Franklin Covey Co.(NYSE: FC) is a global, public company, specializing in organizational performance improvement. We help organizations achieve results that require lasting changes in human behavior. Our world-class solutions enable greatness in individuals, teams and organizations and are accessible through the FranklinCovey All Access Pass available in multiple modalities and in 21 languages. Clients have included theFortune 100, Fortune 500, thousands of small- and mid-sized businesses, numerous government entities, and educational institutions. FranklinCovey executes over 15,000 client engagements each year reaching into 160 countries and territories. Our mission statement is We enable greatness in people and organizations everywhere. We fulfill this mission by hiring Achievers with Heart.
Visit our website atfranklincovey.comfor more information regarding our organization.
Please visitfranklincoveybenefits.comfor a complete US benefits overview. Benefits may include medical, dental, or vision insurance, HSA, PTO, 401(k), holiday pay, employee stock purchasing options, or other benefits. Please visithttps://franklincoveybenefits.com/enroll/to best determine eligibility.
FranklinCovey is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Please visithttps://www.franklincovey.com/careers/notices-and-provisions/for the following:
- Equal Employment Opportunitypolicies
- Notice and Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
- Reasonable Accommodation:DirectReasonable Accommodation requests email@example.com