Junior Video Editor
Junior Video Editor required at The Sage Group’s client, a leading Cloud Data Platform company is searching for Jr. Video Editor.
Duties: Junior Video Editor
- Edit and/or assist with edits for internal and external use following brand guidelines.
- Efficient delivery of edited video content within specified time frames while applying a strong technical understanding of the post-production workflow.
- Review the RAW material and compose an assembly edit from the brief, treatment and shoot notes.
- Work with relevant stakeholders to develop the edit taking into account graphics, sourcing b-roll footage, music, grade, etc.
- Execute post-production tasks such as audio editing and color correction for smaller projects and prep for outside audio mixes and color correction on larger projects.
- Finalize the edit clearing any relevant footage/music and produce all the relevant deliverables.
- Advise on video-related tasks and support media studio team members as needed.
- Help manage and organize projects on media servers and export, compress and reformat video files as needed.
- Stay up to date with current moving image and video editing trends while collaborating with web and brand designers for brand and creative consistency.
- Formally or informally, present video concepts and deliverables to your client partners and the Brand+Creative team.
- Support subject matter experts in Marketing to understand project requirements, audience needs and timelines.
- 2-3 years’ experience in video editing and post production.
- Proficient knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite with expertise with Adobe Premiere Pro. Basic design skills in After Effects and Photoshop is a plus.
- Possess a can-do attitude to push execution forward while appropriately navigating any road-blocks.
- Naturally adaptive and comfortable with a growth mindset.
- Work cross-functionally with multiple teams to achieve a consensus.
- Solid knowledge of and experience with applying design standard methodologies and production techniques.
- Excellent communicator across different mediums. Strong interpersonal skills working across multi-functional internal teams.
- Demonstrated success in multi-tasking on a variety of project needs and ability to cope in a high growth fast paced environment.
- Inherent sense of ownership and responsibility toward delivering projects on time.
- Driven to assimilate highly technical content, break boundaries and craft creative ideas and apply them effectively to inform, engage, motivate and entertain viewers.
- Portfolio of experience should include samples of film, editing and motion graphics work. Portfolio should demonstrate a great passion for the genre.
- Proficient in gSuite: Docs, Sheets, Slides.
Duration: 12-month full time W2 contract
Location: Remote, US.