Full-Time Senior Executive Administrative Assistant
Sr Executive Administrative Assistant (100% Remote/Virtual)
job requisition id
ARE YOU A CURRENT US FOODS EMPLOYEE? PLEASE APPLY DIRECTLY THROUGH OUR INTERNAL WORKDAY CAREER SITE.
Join Our Community of Food People!
US Foods is searching for an experienced, reliable and task-oriented Sr Executive Assistant. The Executive Assistant will work directly with C-level executives, primarily a Corporate Officer, and will be responsible for performing a number of administrative duties. The ideal candidate is highly self-motivated, professional, and capable of managing their work load and prioritizing tasks in a fast-paced corporate environment.
Flexible Work Policy: The Sr Executive Administrative Assistant position has been segmented as Remote Anywhere meaning the work is completed 100% remote/virtual anywhere in the United States except Hawaii or United States Territories
- Serves as primary point of contact to a Corporate Officer.
- Provides consistent high quality administrative support to the Executive team, using sound judgment in dealing independently with a variety of routine and non-routine problems and situations.
- Manages the calendar and daily schedule of assigned Executives, ensuring the most efficient use of time.
- Serve as a liaison between assigned Executives and other key members of management and employees related to Company activities.
- Arranges teleconferences and meetings; makes travel arrangements and processes expense reports in a timely manner.
- Takes the lead in developing and maintaining efficient filing systems to ensure files are accurately maintained, archived, and readily retrievable
- Prepares accurate drafts/final documents from rough copy, proactively identifying any issues, problems or inconsistencies within the material.
- Provides support for a variety of department projects and initiatives.
- Education/Training: High School Diploma required; college degree preferred.
- Related Experience: Minimum of 5 years prior executive level administrative assistant experience required.
- Knowledge/Skills/Abilities: This role entails interacting with internal and external parties at a very senior level, requiring tact, diplomacy and unfaltering confidentiality. Proficiency in all Microsoft Office products is required. The ability to work in a fast paced environment; strong planning and time management skills; excellent interpersonal skills as well as written and oral communication skills; and the ability to multi-task under pressure.
The following information is provided in accordance with certain state and local laws. Compensation depends on experience, geographic locations, and other factors permitted by law. In Colorado, the expected compensation for this role is between $43.32 and $54.18. In New York City, the expected compensation for this role is between $48.22 and $60.24. This role is also eligible for [overtime compensation.] Benefits for this role include health insurance, pre-tax spending accounts, retirement benefits, paid time off, short-term and long-term disability, employee stock purchase plan, and life insurance. To review available benefits, please click here: https://www.usfoods.com/careers/benefits.html.
***EOE Race/Color/Religion/Sex/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin/Protected Veteran/Disability Status***