- Remote US – Works From Home
- North America
Support Skillsoft’s North American Sales leaders in a fast-paced, dynamic environment. This person will partner with our sales teams working cross-functionally with GTM, Finance, and the Customer Market Leaders, along with external prospects, customers, and partners. This experienced individual will use discretion and diplomacy to support the functional leadership. This person must exhibit excellent time management, logistics planning, organization, and attention to detail to ensure flawless execution of multiple priorities. The ideal candidate will be highly self-motivated with exceptional communication skills, sound judgment, follow through and impeccable work ethic.
Department Specific Responsibilities/Projects:
- Communicating and establishing collaborative working relationships with leaders, customers, and other internal stakeholders.
- Maintain and distribute monthly/weekly/daily reports using Microsoft Excel.
- Coordinating various calls, meetings and notes for the department.
- Stay on top of and help prioritize and streamline key processes requiring sales leaderships attention and approval.
- Partner with the Sales leadership team to support the needs and priorities of the group.
- Work independently and within teams on special, nonrecurring, and ongoing projects. Act as a project manager for special projects associated with the department.
- Coordinating and planning related to internal and offsite events conducted for/by the sales leadership teams.
- Provide administrative support as required including but not limited to, maintaining calendars, coordinating travel arrangements, preparing and submitting expense reports.
- Schedule and coordinate complex meetings (including Customer and Executive), bringing together geographically dispersed teams via technology and travel, managing logistics, and documenting follow up activities.
- Function as “gatekeeper”, creating win-win situations that maximize business efficiency and productivity.
- Utilize the full suite of Microsoft office products to prepare high quality correspondence, reports, and presentations.
- Act as a true partner and assistant, preserving the confidentiality of information related to the organization and teams.
- Develop understanding of the business priorities and goals for the functions; use knowledge and understanding in prioritizing meeting requests.
- Research, compile, summarize, and analyze information to make decisions, find answers, and respond to various substantive inquiries requiring technical/functional knowledge.
- Implement ongoing process improvements using technology and best practices to help the organization reach our goals
WE ARE PASSIONATELY COMMITTED TO LEADERSHIP, LEARNING, AND SUCCESS. WE EMBRACE EVERY OPPORTUNITY TO SERVE OUR CUSTOMERS AND EACH OTHER AS:
- ONE TEAM
- OPEN AND RESPECTFUL
MORE ABOUT SKILLSOFT:
Skillsoft delivers online learning, training, and talent solutions to help organizations unleash their edge. Leveraging immersive, engaging content, Skillsoft enables organizations to unlock the potential in their best assets – their people – and build teams with the skills they need for success. Empowering 36 million learners and counting, Skillsoft democratizes learning through an intelligent learning experience and a customized, learner-centric approach to skills development with resources for Leadership Development, Business Skills, Technology & Development, Digital Transformation, and Compliance.
Skillsoft and SumTotal are partners to thousands of leading global organizations, including many Fortune 500 companies. The company features three award-winning systems that support learning, performance and success: Skillsoft learning content, the Percipio intelligent learning experience platform, and the SumTotal suite for Talent Development, which offers measurable impact across the entire employee lifecycle.
Thank you for taking the time to learn more about us.
If this opportunity intrigues you, we would love for you to apply!
NOTE TO EMPLOYMENT AGENCIES: We value the partnerships we have built with our preferred vendors. Skillsoft does not accept unsolicited resumes from employment agencies. All resumes submitted by employment agencies directly to any Skillsoft employee or hiring manager in any form without a signed Skillsoft Employment Agency Agreement on file and search engagement for that position will be deemed unsolicited in nature. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is subsequently hired as a result of the referral or through other means.
Skillsoft is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer: It is the policy of Skillsoft (US) Corporation to provide equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, national origin, citizenship, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability (mental or physical), protected veteran status, genetic information or any other class protected by law.
Skillsoft is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer: It is the policy of Skillsoft Corporation to provide equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, national origin, citizenship, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability (mental or physical), protected veteran status, genetic information or any other class protected by law