Executive Assistant to CEO
Title: Part-Time Executive Assistant to CEO
Location: United States – Remote
Out to change the world by combating climate change our client is going all in on a new project and they are looking for an assistant that can match their drive in networking and project management. Being part of the solution has never been more important and being able to build something for others’ benefit is the greatest experience possible. Sound like something you’d like to be a part of?
Working with this mastermind of solutions is about more than earning a paycheck, it’s about taking part in something bigger than yourself- it’s about saving the world. This opportunity comes with the benefit of being able to learn about this industry in-depth while building a network of good humans that are capable of real-life solutions.
This part-time project management-based role requires an experienced Executive Assistant- someone who can own a process, follow through on important projects and keep the chaos at bay. The ideal Executive Assistant will be able to manage an ever-growing network of colleagues and donors, complete relocation projects, and use vendor management skills to delegate tasks for completion.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Networking- CRM implementation, inbox management, meeting planning
- Plan and execute an international relocation
- Task management- prioritizing, delegating, following up
- Follow the model provided to enhance network and CRM data
Key Skills and Abilities:
- Expert-level composition skills
- Organized and detailed tasks management skills
- Ability to prioritize the passion, determine which projects to complete and when
- A sense of ownership and fulfillment in assigned projects
- Mac Based
- Relatable CRM software experience preferred
- $23/hr. 1099 contract
- Support the fight against Climate Change
- Opportunity to network with scholars and entrepreneurs alike
The role requires at least 5 years (preferably 8 years) of experience.
This is a remote position however candidates must be able to support the Executive after their international relocation.
This is a non-negotiable 1099 contract 4-month position moving into a month-to-month term thereafter.