Full-Time Video Production Lead
Title: Video Production Lead
Location: Remote, United States
At Eventbrite, our mission is to unite people through unforgettable live experiences. We are dedicated to supporting event creators in building their businesses and establishing a trusted brand that resonates with consumers. In the past year alone, our platform has powered over 4 million events organized by our vibrant and diverse creator community. Now, we are embarking on a journey to unlock the full potential of our discovery experience by connecting consumers with the best events our creators have to offer. Our ultimate goal is to transform Eventbrite into a consumer marketplace for events, earning the trust of both event creators and attendees.
The Eventbrite Marketing team is a centralized, multi-disciplinary group focused on acquiring, retaining, and building a world-class brand that resonates with both event creators and event goers. We are data driven and biased towards action, and put the customer at the center of everything we do. We are specialists within our individual areas of expertise and work together to connect with and support our customers.
As the Video Production Lead, your mission will be to forge an emotional connection between the Eventbrite brand and our audience through compelling video storytelling. While your storytelling expertise will resonate with various stakeholders, including internal teams, investors, and creators, your focus will lean towards consumer-centric projects. You will collaborate closely with cross-functional leaders across channels and functions, executing impactful campaigns and programs that reinforce our brand positioning and values. In this role, you will champion the brand, working closely with internal teams and external agencies to conceptualize and execute content that drives engagement, earns trust, and repositions Eventbrite. Reporting to the Senior Director of Global Marketing, this full-time position is based in the US.
- Collaborate with leaders across the business including Brand, Growth, Product Marketing, Investor Relations, Talent Acquisition, Internal Comms, and PR to develop, shoot, and edit high-quality videos for internal and external use that align with company objectives.
- Enhance final project delivery by utilizing broadcast-quality motion graphics, color correction, and sound mixing techniques to create engaging and impactful content.
- Oversee and manage projects to ensure timely delivery, adherence to budget, and the highest standards of quality.
- Create and maintain a comprehensive archive system that organizes past and present files for easy access and retrieval, ensuring proper storage and maintenance of all relevant materials.
- Oversee and manage external vendors to ensure adherence to Eventbrite’s production quality standards.
- Stay updated with industry trends and identify opportunities for innovation and improvement.
THE SKILL SET
- At least 10 years of experience in marketing and creative production, preferably at an iconic consumer brand or creative agency.
- A strong track record of external partner management.
- Demonstrated ability to influence leaders across an organization.
- Exceptional budget management, negotiation, and organizational skills.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- A true self-starter, comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- A passion for live experiences.
WHAT WE OFFER
We are committed to providing competitive, valuable and meaningful benefits for our Britelings.
We offer comprehensive benefits and a wellness package above and beyond standard medical benefits to support our Britelings’ lifestyle.
Eventbrite’s global benefit programs are designed to meet you where you are by offering resources and support for your health, well-being, finances, and family. This includes support in a remote/hybrid environment, wellness allowance, Carrot family planning benefit, Origin Financial Planning service, and other offerings to ease the mind and body like Modern Health and BriteBreaks (generally the first Friday of every month off).
51 total views, 1 today