Remote – USA
Job Requisition ID R0009048
Pluralsight is the technology workforce development company that helps teams build better products by knowing more and working better together. Using our Skills and Flow products, teams can develop critical skills, improve processes and gain insights through data.
We build this exciting product ecosystem by working with smart people and uniting behind a passion for what tech can create. We’re a group of good-natured, nimble go-getters dedicated to helping people and businesses build better with technology. That means when we see opportunities to create, we go for it. We don’t let the unknown stop us from solving challenges and winning together. And most importantly, we treat each other like adults. If you can see possibilities where others see problems, have candid conversations to ensure all voices are heard and thrive in a collaborative environment, you’ll do some of the best work of your career here.
As a copywriter, you’re a storyteller at heart and a wordsmith by trade. You’re proficient in all kinds of copy and bring voice, style and clarity to a wide variety of projects campaigns. As a member of the brand team and greater marketing org, you’re capable of communicating and strategizing with project owners and internal departments (like digital and product marketing) to tailor your work to specific audiences and to meet key initiatives. You’re a pro at communicating value and delivering on deadlines, and are always up for a creative challenge (or debate about Oxford commas). And it doesn’t hurt to be passionate about skill development, continual learning, workforce transformation and/or tech!
Who you’re committed to being:
- Have excellent copywriting skills and are confident writing in a variety of formats and styles
- Strong editor with knowledge of AP style a plus
- Someone with impeccable attention to detail
- Creative problem solver who’s confident working in a fast-pace environment
- A translator of complex concepts into simple, clear and engaging language
- Have a solid understanding of overall marketing strategy and are able to serve as a strategic partner to departments across the team
- Effective and proactive communicator who enjoys collaborating and working with others
- Driven and welcome to receiving—and offering—constructive feedback to improve your skills and refine better end results
- Passionate about what you do and all things writing, marketing, storytelling!
What you’ll own:
- Partner with project owners, making recommendations on the best way to meet their needs through copy, and taking initiative to fill in context and knowledge gaps when necessary
- Write compelling copy from web copy to banner ads to event assets to blog posts to email nurtures and much more
- Collaborate with designers and other creatives to ensure the highest-quality final product
- Research industries and topics to produce personalized content by audience
- Shape language and tone of copy to elevate brand voice
- Meet deadlines on all projects and work with editor to ensure copy is flawless
Experience you’ll need:
- 2 years working in marketing as a content marketer/strategist, copywriter or related role
- Bachelor’s degree in English, marketing, journalism or related field
- Experience writing for B2B audiences
- Experience writing about technology preferred
- Experience writing content for every stage of the marketing lifecycle
**Please submit writing samples or a link to a portfolio with your application. Candidates without samples will not be considered. **
Bring yourself. Pluralsight is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status.