Brand Designer and Illustrator
Brand Designer & Illustrator
Design Remote, New York
Delphi Digital is a research-driven firm dedicated to advancing the understanding and development of the growing digital asset market. Our foundations lie in producing institutional-grade research for some of crypto’s top funds, institutions, and investors. Through our consulting services, we’ve also worked closely with top projects in the space such as Aave, Axie Infinity, Compound, Thorchain, Synthetix, and many more to model, optimize and redesign their crypto-economics. And with Delphi Ventures, a long-term oriented, fundamentals focused VC fund; we seek to identify and invest in the most promising projects in the space.
Our goal is to continue to drive the crypto asset space forward by investing both financial and intellectual capital into projects, participating actively to help shape the ecosystems we believe in. If this sounds like what you want to spend day and night thinking about, we’d love to chat.
The Delphi Digital creative team is seeking a Brand Designer & Illustrator with experience in branding, graphics & illustration to join our powerhouse team of designers, marketers and developers building the future of finance and Web3 at Delphi. As a Brand Designer & Illustrator your sharp creative skills will be visible in a stunning portfolio consisting of beautiful illustrations, branding, sketches, concepts and UI design. This role would suit an individual who is excited by the idea of contributing to a larger design vision and imbuing the Delphi brand with your personal touch. At your core you have an excellent eye for design fundamentals and are no stranger to design practices and brand guidelines and you’re comfortable with crafting new designs using a suite of tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator and Figma.
Location: Remotely from anywhere in the world
- Creating key art for our reports and products, such as our Members Portal and Social channels.
- Designing bespoke e-mails across our many verticals.
- Working with our brand design lead to create assets for Marketing, Sales and Executive collateral.
- Taking on ad-hoc requests for content generation, managing
- Partaking in weekly/bi-weekly stand ups, presenting content and engaging in ideation, if you have a strong creative vision we’d love to hear your input.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest design trends and practices.
- A beautiful portfolio of work is a must. We will not be accepting submissions without a portfolio or demo reel.
- Extensive experience in a previous brand/graphic design role.
- Highly proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator. Proficiency in other software such as Figma, Krita and After Effects is a plus.
- Highly proficient in design pipeline, you’ll be comfortable with taking an idea from initial sketch/wireframe/storyboard and communicating your designs each step of the way with the creative team.
- Keen eye for design fundamentals, branding, and visual language.
- Awareness of UI Design principles.
- Familiarity with 3D visual design in Cinema 4D or Blender is a huge plus.
- Excellent communication skills, a team player who enjoys thriving in collaboration.
Compensation and Benefits
- Flexible schedule: You’ll be able to work remotely and manage your own time. As long as your core responsibilities are met, your schedule is what you make of it. We strongly believe a proper balance between work and free time allows for creativity and innovation to thrive.
- Compensation: Competitive compensation package with potential equity and bonus upside
- Medical Benefits: Healthcare insurance stipend to cover medical, dental, vision, and prescription medication costs
- Parental leave: Up to 24 weeks of time off as maternity leave and 12 weeks of time off as paternity leave
- Wellness: Delphi Digital takes employee wellness and mental health seriously and encourages all employees to proactively invest in their well-being and provide up to $500 annually to cover wellness services. All team members also have access to an in-house organizational psychologist free of charge.
- While we have an unlimited vacation policy, we recommend taking a minimum of 16 days of mandatory time off annually to focus on mental and physical well-being.
- Technology/Workspace budget: Up to $4000 to help build your work-from-home setup.
- Other benefits: Fully paid tropical team retreat to meet the team in person (We flew our worldwide team down to Portugal last year!)