Full-Time Brand & Content Marketer
Respondent is reshaping the way researchers and participants find each other, offering reliable quality, accurate targeting and a steady stream of exciting research projects to the respective sides of the two-sided marketplace. Your primary job is to be the narrator of this fascinating story.
As a brand marketer, you will make it your mission to own the relationship between the Respondent brand and our 3 key audiences – researchers, participants and research platforms. You will develop a deep understanding of these segments by engaging them across all channels including user research, content marketing, events and more.
You will implement our brand and content strategies to drive awareness and engagement with target segments and over time help iterate on our strategy to continue to grow the brand. The assets you create and distribute will make powerful impressions for Respondent with our audiences and also help us improve our footprint in search engine rankings.
Your go-to success metrics will span from engagement with assets in social communities, inbound traffic all the way to number of inbound sign ups for each target segment. You will collaborate with cross-functional teams, including marketing, design, and product, to create and optimize compelling content that resonates with the target communities.
Areas You’ll Work On
- Gain a deep understanding of the research ecosystem, the motives and instincts that drive good researchers and the tools they use and understand the attributes they value
- Develop a nuanced understanding of research participants and the motives and channels that lead them to offer their time and insights for research studies
- Use your understanding of the audiences and your content skills to develop and execute a multi-channel content strategy that aligns with the company’s goals, target audience, and brand identity.
- Develop a distinct and consistent voice that reflects the persona of the Respondent brand and ensure that it shines through all the content and assets you create
- Define and document goals for brand assets and content, key messages, and target audience personas.
- Create high-value content combined with catchy visual assets that can be used across all channels including email, social and inbound, to drive traffic and engagement
- Create and manage an editorial calendar to ensure a consistent flow of high-quality content across long-form, bite-sized and visual media.
- Test and iterate on slicing content themes to be sliced for each sub-segment and repackaged for consumption across different formats including articles, blog posts, whitepapers, case studies, social media posts, and website copy.
- Distribute content across our channels and nurture engagement by cross-posting and observing social media best practices
- Optimize content for SEO and ensure it aligns with our brand guidelines, tone of voice, and style standards.
- Monitor content performance and conduct regular analysis using analytics and SEO tools to measure effectiveness and make data-driven recommendations for improvement.
Who You Are
- A terrific listener: You are curious and passionate to learn what drives our audience and can empathize with them to build content that resonates
- A skilled communicator: You possess exceptional written and verbal communication skills, allowing you to craft compelling content and collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams.
- A creative storyteller: You have a passion for storytelling and the ability to generate innovative content ideas. You know how to engage and captivate an audience through various content formats, such as articles, blogs, social media posts, and multimedia content.
- A content expert: You have a deep understanding of content marketing principles and best practices. You are up to date with industry trends, emerging platforms, and technologies. You know how to optimize content for SEO and are well-versed in CMS and analytics tools.
- An effective allrounder: You have excellent time-management skills, managing priorities and diligently ensuring that deliverables are ready on time. You will demonstrate a bias to action and take ownership for executing on priorities without a need for follow-ups.