Full-Time Senior Front End Engineer ($165k to $185k)
Title: Senior Front End Engineer
Location: San Francisco Bay Area
Revinate is one of the largest and most innovative providers of direct revenue-generating solutions in the hospitality industry. Revinate’s mission is to deliver hoteliers scalable direct revenue and profits from data-driven solutions that cultivate deeper relationships with guests. Revinate’s Direct Booking Platform helps capture, convert and retain guests with strategies and services that maximize direct booking revenue. This combination maximizes the lifetime value of each guest through personalized and targeted campaigns across the guest journey. Revinate Marketing has won 1st place for Hotel CRM & Email Marketing in the HotelTechAwards five years in a row!
Revinate is seeking a Sr Software Engineer – Sr Front End Engineer to join our platform application development team. You will be working with cutting-edge technologies to build products at scale for our clients that enable them to better understand their guests and to deliver exceptional personalized experiences to them. You will have complete autonomy and ownership of what you build and are involved right from the start in the architecture and design process. You should be self-aware, have strong interpersonal skills, enjoy working in a highly collaborative environment, and have a strong interest in experimenting with new technologies.
What You’ll Do
- Build and update new products and features
- Build a storytelling process to make the look and feel of our front end development to have a similar look and be consistent across all products
- Deploy code to our containerized production environment
- Improve our application’s overall performance by implementing, maintaining, and tuning services shared by all of them
What You’ll Bring
- 5+ year software engineering experience
- 2+ years experience with React, experience with Next.js is a plus
- You have a keen eye for design and user experience and are expertly skilled in building frontend applications.
- You’re familiar with databases (like MySQL and MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache) and UI/UX design.
- You have experience with testing and debugging.
- You’re analytical and good at time management.
- You have great communication and problem-solving skills.
- You’re curious about new technologies and you’re excited to find ways to implement them in your work.
- You have a big appetite to learn and improve your skills.
Excited?! Want to learn more? Apply Now!
Our Core Values:
One Revinate – United & Strong, on a single mission together
Built on Trust – It’s the foundation of everything we do
Expect Amazing – We think, dream & deliver big
Customer Love — When the customer wins, we win
Make it Simpler — Apply it to everything we do
Hungerness — Feel it, follow it, be relentless about our success
Grounded in Gratitude – We’re glad to be here & make the most of every day
Revinate Inc. provides Equal Employment Opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Revinate complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Revinate is not open to third party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE positions. Resumes received from third party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complementary.
Salary: $165,000 – $185,000 a year
This salary range may be inclusive of several career levels at Revinate and will be narrowed during the interview process based on a number of factors, including (but not limited to) the candidate’s experience, qualifications and location.