Remote Content Writer
Job: Remote Content Writer in Business Formation Niche
Hi there! Inc and Go is looking for remote content writers with experience creating content in the business, entrepreneurship or legal niches.
With the help of our extremely detailed outlines and instructions, you will use your researching, writing and editing skills, to help us produce expert-level content.
What we offer you:
- Fully remote position with full flexibility
- Work on a meaningful project; helping new entrepreneurs starting a business
- Extremely detailed outlines and step-by-step instructions along the way
- Relaxed work environment
You will help achieve our growth goals by creating content that guides first time entrepreneurs along their journey of starting their first business. We are looking to hire four to six content writers on a part-time/freelance basis for a larger content project. The project’s scope is to create articles for entrepreneurs living in small US cities, helping them with their business formation questions.
Your job will be to:
- Research and create engaging content about small US cities, according to SOPs
- Research and list local resources for new business owners
- Implement editors’ feedback to your existing content
- Perform and deliver agreed workload consistently
We are based out of Sofia, Bulgaria and are a fully remote company with folks working out of the US, Europe and Asia.
Our mission is to demystify the process of business formation, enabling new entrepreneurs to start their first business the right way.
Who we are looking for:
- Excellent writing skills; impeccable spelling and grammar
- Native or native-like English speaker
- 1+ year experience
- Disciplined self-starter with consistent work process
Bonuses if you:
- are naturally curious
- have good understanding of SEO
- have experience in the business formation niche
We are hiring several content writers for this project. Please don’t hesitate to apply if you think you’re a good candidate for this role!
To apply, follow this link: