Title: Executive Assistant – Credit
Location: United States
At Plaid, our mission is to unlock financial freedom for everyone. There has never been a better time than now to start building the future of fintech with us. Plaid powers the tools millions of people rely on to live a healthier financial life. We work with thousands of companies like Venmo and SoFi, several of the Fortune 500, and many of the largest banks to make it easy for people to connect their financial accounts to the apps and services they want to use. Plaid’s network covers 11,000 financial institutions across the US, Canada, UK and Europe. Founded in 2013, the company is headquartered in San Francisco with offices in New York, Salt Lake City, Washington D.C., London and Amsterdam.
As an EA at Plaid, you will work closely with top-level Executives to help enhance productivity and efficiency. The ideal candidate is a team player with exceptional communication and problem-solving skills. This position requires initiative, attention to detail, the ability to learn quickly and a passion for delivering strategic value in a fast paced environment.
What excites you:
- Working closely to and representing Executives to high-level individuals both internally and externally
- Managing multiple complex day-to-day schedules
- Heavy scheduling and ability to independently and efficiently own Executives’ calendars
- Preparing correspondence, including emails and follow-up
- Coordinating internal meetings including but not limited to one-on-one meetings, interviews, team meetings, full staff meetings, etc
- Coordinating external meetings such as off-sites and occasional events
- Booking and coordinating logistics for international and domestic travel
- Managing special projects and working under pressure with high-performance standards
- Providing personal assistant support as needed
What excites us:
- Someone who is highly organized and a natural project manager
- Agility and flexibility in response to changing priorities and needs
- A self starter who is highly motivated – no job too small or too big!
- Being extremely resourceful and able to think on your feet
- Being proactive anticipating the needs of others before anyone else
- Someone who is emotionally intelligent and a strong communicator (both verbal and written)
- Enjoys partnering with other administrative colleagues across the organization and providing back-up support when necessary
- An understanding that things may come up outside of typical office hours
- 4+ years of EA experience desired