Please login/register to apply for this job.
3 Oct 2023
A Day In The Life
- Producing long-form content for the Better Proposals blog
- Creating content that attracts and engages readers to stay on our website, and eventually convert into customers
- Capturing the tone and voice of the Better Proposals blog and confidently writing on a variety of topics related to sales, marketing, lead generation and business proposals
- Optimizing all of your content according to on-page SEO best practices
- Writing guest blogs according to guidelines from various platforms
- Writing short responses to HARO queries (don’t worry if you don’t know what HARO is, we’ll teach you!)
- Salary dependant on experience and what you can bring to the role. We use Glassdoor as a guide for your location and pay above average.
- Remote work in a global company, with a friendly and hardworking team
- Opportunity to grow within the company, head up departments and earn promotions and pay rises
- No work on your birthday
- 3 weeks paid holiday + 1 week for every year (capped at 6 weeks)
- Choose 8 national holidays that make sense to your country.
- Sizeable annual bonus based on personal and company performance
- At least 2 years of experience being a copywriter, agency or client-side. This means you have a range of experience in different forms of copywriting, from writing short, catchy CTAs to long, extensive blog posts.
- Highly skilled in giving and receiving constructive feedback, happy to help your teammates.
- You’re a self-starter, with the ability to work on multiple projects at once and meet tight deadlines.
- Excellent knowledge of English language (ideally native English speaker).
- Solid understanding of SEO concepts and exceptional ability to understand and adjust to all nuances of writing for various channels and audiences.
- You have experience writing for B2B audience. Preferably, you’re into SaaS world and understand how it works.
- You enjoy copywriting and follow the latest trends and techniques. You also understand our brand voice and can see yourself communicating the same way.
Assuming everything goes well, here’s how our hiring process goes:
- You apply
- We have an initial interview
- We will have a 2nd interview
- In special cases we might have a quick 3rd call to clarify a few things, but mostly not.
- We offer you the job
- You’re expected to accept it within 1 business day.
47 total views, 1 today