Full-Time Content Marketing Manager ($103k to $139k)
Netlify is the foundation for Enterprise companies looking to modernize web architecture and requires the help of an experienced Senior Content Marketing Manager to craft, lead and execute a cross-channel content strategy for the entire organization. This role is critical to our ability to drive awareness, thought leadership, and knowledge sharing to our customers, partners, and the global community! The ideal candidate will have experience building, leading, and executing a comprehensive content strategy across products, industries, and channels to foster heightened awareness, perception and lead conversations on a global scale.
This role sits in the Netlify Product and Partner Marketing team, which collaborates cross functionally to create and execute winning GTM strategies that drive impact. Our team oversees all product launches, marketing campaigns, and partner expansion initiatives to help customers succeed. We work closely together with the broader Marketing organization to create the best content that empowers the entire Sales, Enablement, Customer Success, and Solution Engineering teams to be successful.
What You’ll Do
- Use your skills and prior experience to design a full content strategy across the Netlify website, blog and social channels for blogs, eBooks, case studies, white papers, webinars, PR/AR, syndicated content, and more.
- Consistently deliver against quarterly lead generation goals to drive awareness, perception and increase lead conversion through the Netlify website, content syndication, digital marketing, and events.
- Lead content planning and develop content in collaboration with the Digital Marketing, Web, Design, and Growth Marketing teams
- Assist in supporting content needs for Netlify events, webinars, conferences, customer references, case studies, and more.
- Create and maintain a content calendar to provide visibility to the entire Netlify organization
- Implement and manage a content tracking system
- Work closely with the entire marketing team, DevRel, Sales, and Customer Success teams to build and establish Netlify as thought leaders in the web development space.
What You’ll Bring
- A breadth of experience in building and executing enterprise content strategies, ideally in the SaaS space
- An extensive history of crafting high-performing content that resonates with enterprise buyers, users, and influencers across various roles, encompassing marketing, journalism, or other relevant domains.
- Demonstrated ability to research, outline, write and edit new and existing content, working closely with various stakeholders.
- Excellent writing, editing, and copywriting skills, with the ability to craft concise and impactful content.
- A data-driven content marketer who is continuously improving and refining strategy based on results and key inputs across the organization.
- A creative thinker with a high bar for quality, capable of bringing new and unique ideas to help Netlify stand out in the market.
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously in a remote work environment, meet deadlines and manage multiple projects at once. Flexibility and being comfort with change are at the heart of how we work.
- A drive to make a significant impact and play a pivotal role in building an exceptional content program.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills that enable you to work effectively with colleagues, solve problems and represent Netlify in front of external audiences.
- We welcome remote candidates based in North American timezones.
- Experience at a high-growth tech startup is a plus.
Not sure you meet 100% of our qualifications? Please apply anyway!
When Applying Please Include
A resume or short listing of your job history & skills (link to a LinkedIn profile would be fine). We appreciate a cover letter explaining why you would enjoy working in this role at Netlify to get to know you a bit better, though this is not required and will not impact your application. Our mission is to “build a better web” and that cannot be done without a diversity of skill sets, backgrounds and thoughts.
Of everything we’ve ever built at Netlify, we are most proud of our team. Netlify is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are devoted to building a team of people with diverse backgrounds and lifestyles. Driving equality empowers our team, enables us to innovate, and helps us maintain a more inclusive environment. We don’t discriminate against employees or applicants based on gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, race, military/veteran status, citizenship, pregnancy status, or any other differences. If we can do anything to provide a better interview, i.e. accommodate a disability, then please let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
At Netlify, we’re on a mission to build a better web by making it easier than ever to build, deploy, and scale web applications. We are a Series D company with a $2B valuation and have raised over $200M from investors such as Andreessen Horowitz, Kleiner Perkins, EQT, Bessemer, BOND and Menlo Ventures. As a globally distributed organization, we aim to create a company culture where the best idea can come from anywhere and strive to be thoughtful, caring, and collaborative in our work within and across teams. To learn a bit more about our team and who we are, make sure to visit our About page.
At Netlify, we are committed to equal pay for equal work. The range we have approved for this role is $103,500 – $139,500 for US-based locations. Netlify anchors our compensation philosophy on a market-based approach, therefore salary ranges may differ depending on the cost of labor in a particular location. For example, the top of the range reflects the highest paying market in the US and above range for many US cities. In addition to robust benefits, participation in Netlify’s equity plan, and incentive pay/commission for eligible roles.
The starting pay will be determined based on multiple factors, including expertise and skills, market demands, experience, internal equity, and applicable geographic location. These compensation packages and ranges are subject to change and may be modified in the future. Your Talent Acquisition partner will be available to answer any questions about this policy and/or the compensation range of your specific location during the hiring process.
55 total views, 1 today