- Ensure the smooth day-to-day running of the editorial content calendar
- Writing, editing, commissioning and pitching story leads for content from across the business
- Support the digital content team with building content on our CMS for website and app. At times, this will require making decisions about the design of the page
- Coordinate talent for digital features, film, radio events, marketing communications, and socials
- Communicate across multiple departments within the business for all aspects of managing site content.
- Alongside the Coordinator and Editorial Assistant, you will have ownership of building weekly homepages, editorial pages and communications content
- Own the end-to-end process and showing responsibility for the overall delivery of the editorial content calendar
- Provide best practice recommendations and monitor trends and opportunities to optimise content for the .com and SohoHouse App.
Requirements / Qualifications
- Over five years of experience in a digital-first content environment, either for a media/journalism brand
- CMS experience is essential – experience of working with Sitecore is a plus
- Be proficient in using Content Management Systems, Microsoft Excel, and Google
- Experience with Keynote, PowerPoint
- Understanding of digital content creation and processes, including SEO and metadata
- Organised and capable of managing multiple tasks and last-minute requests
- Passionate about lifestyle, fashion & hospitality and travel
- A multi-platform enthusiast and an avid consumer of new media formats
- Have an unflappable, can-do attitude in a highly energised and deadline-driven environment.
Soho House offers competitive compensation packages that feature global benefits and perks. Whether you’re seeking entry-level employment or a new opportunity to expand your profession, we offer training to develop the technical and managerial skills necessary to grow your career.
- Discounts at Soho House globally, as well as Soho Home and Cowshed
- Soho Friends Membership
- Enhanced Pension Scheme
- Private Health and Dental Care
- Cycle to Work Scheme/Season Ticket Loan
- In conjunction with Soho Impact, take 3 days paid a year to support a charity of your choice.
- Cookhouse & House Tonic: Our Cookhouse & House Tonic programmes offer unique food and drink trainings, events and opportunities to inspire and educate.
- Team Events: From fitness sessions to cinema screenings and art classes, each month we hold a series of fun events which you can sign up to.