Full-Time Senior Executive Assistant
Senior Executive Assistant
Job Category: Central Services
Requisition Number: SENIO005090
- Locations: Online / Remote
Senior Executive Assistant
The Senior Executive Assistant will work closely with the university’s Academic senior leadership team to provide top-tier administrative support. This position requires exceptional organizational skills, attention to detail, and the ability to handle sensitive information with the utmost confidentiality. The successful candidate will be a proactive and resourceful professional who can manage complex calendars, coordinate meetings and events, and handle a variety of tasks with professionalism and efficiency.
- Skillfully manage and organize the schedules of senior executives, ensuring optimal time utilization.
- Arrange and coordinate meetings, appointments, and travel arrangements, taking into account priorities and potential conflicts.
- Exhibit proficiency in document preparation, including drafting and editing correspondence, reports, and presentations.
- Prepare agendas, notices, and meeting materials for weekly meetings and conference calls
- Maintain meticulous digital and physical file systems to streamline information retrieval.
- Prepare expense reports through Concur in a timely manner.
Meeting and Event Coordination:
- Demonstrate adeptness in planning and executing board meetings, executive council meetings, conferences, and special events.
- Handle all aspects of logistics, from scheduling and agenda preparation to catering arrangements.
- Serve as a central point of contact between senior executives and various university departments, staff, faculty, students, and external stakeholders.
- Manage incoming and outgoing communications, including telephone calls and emails, responding effectively and professionally.
- Skillfully organize travel itineraries, accommodations, and related logistics for senior executives and accompanying personnel.
Budget and Expense Management:
- Assist in the oversight and management of senior executives’ budgets, diligently tracking expenses and preparing accurate reports.
- Exhibit utmost discretion when handling sensitive information, ensuring its protection and safeguarding confidentiality.
- Assist executive with development of orientation materials for any senior level/direct report new hires.
- Collaborate on various ad-hoc projects and tasks, contributing to the overall effectiveness of the senior leadership team.
- Coordinate special or recurring projects as needed.
The Senior Executive Assistant reports to the VP & Assoc Chief Academic Officer with a dotted line to the Assoc Chief Academic Officer, Academic Quality and the Assoc Chief Academic Officer, Academic & Student Affairs.
- 5-7 years of professional executive assistant experience supporting C-suite leadership level, preferably in an academic or similar institutional setting
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional organizational and time management abilities.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Discretion and ability to handle confidential information with integrity.
- Professionalism and strong interpersonal skills.
- Flexibility to work outside regular business hours when necessary.
- Strong skills in Microsoft Office Suite
Rasmussen University is a regionally accredited private university dedicated to changing lives and the communities it serves through high-demand and flexible educational programs. As a pioneer in career-focused education since 1900, the University is defining a new generation of higher education that focuses on competency-based education, technology and transferrable skills. Rasmussen offers undergraduate and graduate programs online and in person at 23 campuses around the country. The University is designed to lift and support its students every step of the way, from their first credential to their last. Rasmussen is dedicated to global enrichment, serving the underserved and meeting the evolving needs of diverse students, communities and economies. Rasmussen encourages its students, faculty and staff to strive for academic excellence, community enrichment and service to the public good. For more information about Rasmussen University, please visit www.rasmussen.edu.
At Rasmussen, we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed supporting and encouraging diversity in the workplace. We welcome our employee’s differences regardless of race, color, creed, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, marital status, age, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Washington and NYC Pay Transparency Statement
If you are a Washington or New York City resident and this role is available remotely, you may be eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits for this role, which we will provide upon request. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org