Full-Time Copywriter, Creative Services ($87k to $143k)
Copywriter, Creative Services
Location: Remote, United States
DocuSign helps organizations connect and automate how they agree. Our flagship product, eSignature, is the world’s #1 way to sign electronically on practically any device, from virtually anywhere, at any time. Today, more than a million customers and a billion users in over 180 countries use DocuSign to accelerate the process of doing business and simplify people’s lives.
What you’ll do
As a part of the Creative Services team, the right candidate will possess a strong comprehensive copywriting background and proven experience optimizing for conversion, across marketing journeys including ads, CTAs, email, campaigns, and anywhere we want to move the user forward. Every step of the user journey is up for grabs in this role, from awareness to engagement to purchase. With a strong understanding of conversion, you will utilize data to guide and inform your decision-making process. You will also assimilate to the overall brand tone of voice.
This position is an individual contributor role reporting to the Sr. Director of Creative Services.
- Collaborate with other internal copywriters such as web, technical, product and UI writers to align on business goals
- Collaborate with global marketing partners to utilize research and data to develop DocuSign-specific conversion best-practices
- Advocate for discovery and planning, ensuring the proper content tasks are prioritized and executed on cross-functional teams
- Drive continual improvement and evolution of the DocuSign brand voice
- Be an internal steward of the DocuSign brand and show up cross functionally as a thought-leader for copy and tone of voice
- Sit side-by-side with our internal design team and creative directors to drive compelling campaigns where design and creative are seamlessly integrated with copy
- Write for best-practices in advertising to drive traffic to our site
- Test and refine content based on analytics, user feedback, and other performance data; present findings to leadership
- Conduct discovery and analysis of customers, including chat logs, testimonials, metrics, demos, etc. to understand what the DocuSign customer is looking for
- Work cross functionally with design, project management, and marketing teams to create continual improvement of process
Remote: Employee is not required to be in or near an office frequently and works from a designatedremotework location for the majority of the time.
Positions at DocuSign are assigned a job designation of either In Office,HybridorRemoteand are specific to the role/job. Preferred job designations are not guaranteed when changing positions within DocuSign. DocuSign reserves the right to change a position’s job designation depending on business needs and as permitted by local law.
What you bring
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years in a copywriting role, either an agency or in-house creative/marketing team
- Experience with digital display writing
- A growth mindset
- Solid understanding of creative workflows, and experience producing various types of media (brand, content, web, video etc.)
- Incredible organizational skills and attention to detail
- Clear and effective communication and presentation skills
- Experience with various modalities of testing content
- A champion of process while maintaining empathy and patience for those adopting it
- The ability to look beyond what’s working now, and push for continual creativity and innovation
Based on applicable legislation, the below details pay ranges in the following locations:
California: $93,500 – $143,175 base salary
Illinois and Colorado: $87,400 – $120,175 base salary
Washington and New York (including NYC metro area): $87,400 – $128,525 base salary
This role is also eligible for bonus, equity and benefits.
Global benefits provide options for the following:
- Paid Time Off: earned time off, as well as paid company holidays based on region
- Paid Parental Leave: take up to six months off with your child after birth, adoption or foster care placement
- Full Health Benefits Plans: options for 100% employer paid and minimum employee contribution health plans from day one of employment
- Retirement Plans: select retirement and pension programs with potential for employer contributions
- Learning and Development: options for coaching, online courses and education reimbursements
- Compassionate Care Leave: paid time off following the loss of a loved one and other life-changing events
Life at DocuSign
DocuSign is committed to building trust and making the world more agreeable for our employees, customers and the communities in which we live and work. You can count on us to listen, be honest, and try our best to do what’s right, every day. At DocuSign, everything is equal.
We each have a responsibility to ensure every team member has an equal opportunity to succeed, to be heard, to exchange ideas openly, to build lasting relationships, and to do the work of their life. Best of all, you will be able to feel deep pride in the work you do, because your contribution helps us make the world better than we found it. And for that, you’ll be loved by us, our customers, and the world in which we live.
DocuSign provides reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in job application procedures. If you need such an accommodation, including if you need accommodation to properly utilize our online system, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
States Not Eligible for Employment
This position is not eligible for employment in the following states: Alaska, Hawaii, Maine, Mississippi, North Dakota, South Dakota, Vermont, West Virginia and Wyoming.
Equal Opportunity Employer
It’s important to us that we build a talented team that is as diverse as our customers and where all employees feel a deep sense of belonging and thrive. We encourage great talent who bring a range of perspectives to apply for our open positions. DocuSign is an Equal Opportunity Employer and makes hiring decisions based on experience, skill, aptitude and a can-do approach. We will not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, or any other legally protected category.
Our global benefits
Paid time off
Take time to unwind with earned days off, plus paid company holidays based on your region.
Paid parental leave
Take up to six months off with your child after birth, adoption or foster care placement.
Full health benefits
Options for 100% employer-paid health plans from day one of employment.
Select retirement and pension programs with potential for employer contributions.
Learning & development
Grow your career with coaching, online courses and education reimbursements.
Compassionate care leave
Paid time off following the loss of a loved one and other life-changing events.