Internship Content Creator
Your Responsibilities Will Include
- Feature Launch Content Creation: Assist the Product Marketing team in feature launches, transforming the key benefits and features into engaging content to educate customers and encourage feature adoption.
- Content Adaptation Across Channels: Utilize storytelling to adapt content for various platforms, ensuring it connects with specific audiences. This involves customizing messages for change log posts, newsletters, in-app, social media updates, and other relevant channels.
- Content Implementation: Responsible for uploading and managing content across various digital tools and platforms once it’s ready for deployment.
- Team Enablement: Develop content to enhance product understanding among team members, using formats like quizzes, one-pagers, or other relevant materials.
At Livestorm, we champion diversity and talent. We’re committed to building an inclusive culture where diverse individuals can feel proud to join and contribute. We aim to ensure every Stormie feels valued and has the opportunity to flourish.
Ready to apply? We’re excited to meet you!
All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
For This Role, We Are Looking For Someone With
- Proficiency in writing clear, engaging, and grammatically correct content.
- Versatility in adapting writing styles to different channels and marketing objectives.
- Comfort with learning and writing about technical products, capable of understanding and explaining software features.
- Enrollment in a Master’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or a related field is preferred.
- Excellent fluency in English, with a native level of proficiency.
- French language proficiency is a bonus, but not required.
- A collaborative yet independent work ethic, suitable for a remote company setting.
Additionally, we are seeking someone who can work within the Central European Timezone (with a maximum time difference of 2 hours).