THE IMPACT YOU WILL MAKE The Business Writer role will offer you the flexibility to make each day your own, while working alongside people who care so that you can deliver on the following responsibilities:
- Collaborate with Multifamily business units, legal, and the team to gather information about products, policies, or other information.
- Develop documents that translate the business or legal information into clear, concise, plain English terminology.
- Prioritize multiple assignments with varying degrees complexity through key phases of publication.
- Collaborate with customers to ensure documentation meets their needs.
- Revise existing documentation as needed.
THE EXPERIENCE YOU BRING TO THE TEAM Minimum Required Experience
- 2+ years in relevant positions of Technical Writing and/or Professional Writing
- Expertise in using Adobe Acrobat software including Adobe Pro, Adobe Reader, & Adobe.com
- Skilled in Word and Excel
- Adept in translating technical/expert information for technical and non-technical audiences, writing about technical facts and ideas in a clear, convincing, and organized manner
- Experienced in document management (create, manipulate, and managing files)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Relationship Management skills including managing and engaging stakeholder, customers, and vendors, building relationship networks, etc.
- Data visualization with experience in the graphical representation of information in the form of charts, diagrams, pictures, and dashboards
- Skilled in design, content creation, editing of visual concepts, and editing content by hand or with the help of computer software
- Skilled in visual design improving the user experience through effective illustrations, photography, typography, space, layouts, and color.
REF12628P/ Multifamily Risk – Technical Writer – Senior Associate.
The future is what you make it to be. Discover compelling opportunities at careers.fanniemae.com.
Fannie Mae is an Equal Opportunity Employer, which means we are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, personal appearance, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation in the application process, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. The hiring range for this role is set forth on each of our job postings located on Fannie Mae’s Career Site. Final salaries will generally vary within that range based on factors that include but are not limited to, skill set, depth of experience, certifications, and other relevant qualifications.
This position is eligible to participate in a Fannie Mae incentive program (subject to the terms of the program). As part of our comprehensive benefits package, Fannie Mae offers a broad range of Health, Life, Voluntary Lifestyle, and other benefits and perks that enhance an employee’s physical, mental, emotional, and financial well-being. See more here.