Forta is not only providing ABA services to our clients, but we’re also improving the future of the ABA experience for families by creating software and predictive algorithms that elevate clinicians to work smarter by surfacing the latest and most relevant case data. We are working diligently to continuously improve the patient journey and deliver personalized care by applying smart technology and investing in the growth of our world-class team.
This role offers a contract/hourly arrangement (1099) with the flexibility of remote work. It requires your availability and online presence during regular working hours. The specific hours are open for negotiation, with an expected commitment of at least 10 hours per week on average.
Your Day at Forta
- Writing, editing, and revising manuscripts for publication in preprints and peer-reviewed journals;
- Writing, editing, and revising grant applications, including HHS BARDA, NIH, and NSF;
- Working closely with data scientists, machine learning engineers, and clinical researchers to achieve manuscript, grant, and FDA goals and develop new applications;
- Assisting in clinical research design and proposal development for diverse studies across varying medical indications;
- Ensuring that prospective study endpoints are clinically relevant, supported by the literature, and feasible to power a study;
- Determining when retrospective studies require methods to control for confounding and working with data scientists to develop an analysis plan to address confounding;
- Comprehensive research in various medical fields and synthesizing complex scientific content;
- Providing support and project management to help develop and prepare proposals.
What you need to Succeed
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in biostatistics, statistics or related field with a minimum of 2 years scientific writing experience;
- Extensive knowledge of statistical methods used in biostatistics research, clinical trial design and analysis;
- A strong track record of posters/presentations and publications is highly desirable;
- Outstanding clear and concise writing skills for scientific and technical documents;
- Excellent proofreading and editing skills;
- Excellent communications skills, and a commitment to accurate, rapid, and clear communication;
- Flexibility and the ability to multitask and quickly prioritize work assignments to deadlines;
- Work independently as well as collaboratively in a fast paced environment with quick turnaround;
- Experience with machine learning is a plus;
- Experience with FDA regulations and regulatory filing requirements is a plus.
We are looking for you! A driven, innovative, client-focused individuals to join our team as we innovate the care and tools available to neuro-diverse families. If this position sounds like the opportunity you have been searching for, we want to speak with you!
We look forward to working with you!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status. Forta is a Drug Free Workplace/ EO employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability.
34 total views, 1 today