We’re looking for a Writer to join our team and help us produce best-in-class content for a client in the robotics space, with a view to eventually branching out to help us with other clients.
Our company is researching and exploring how to pair first-class writing with innovative AI processes. We’re looking for a candidate who’s interested in how AI tech can aid – not replace – the writing process.
Here’s What You’ll Do
- Produce up to 3 articles per day (Our avg. word count is 1750)
- You’ll start with full briefs, ready-made for you
- You’ll have access to our tried-and-tested AI writing process – We don’t start from scratch
- You’ll edit articles to remove AI tropes like repetition and cringey introductions – You’ll add better language, better flow, make the language more casual and apply the human touch.
- You’ll research the topic, fact check the article and add in specific, useful knowledge
- You’ll have support from a sub-editor to proof-read, format and provide images
Here’s What We’re Looking For
- Prior experience covering a variety of topics, ideally topics within a niche or technical industry
- Prior experience working fully remote
- Prior experience working consistently to tight deadlines
- An avid researcher who enjoys diving deep into the intricacies of any topic
- Compensation: £120 per day, 5 days per week
- Location: Fully Remote
- Employment: Contract (Initial 3 months, with view to extend or make permanent)
- Start Date: Immediate
How to Apply
You can apply by filling out this (very short) form
32 total views, 1 today