Who We Are
We’re a neuroscience-based research and training company dedicated to transforming the future of work by helping leaders and their teams harness the power of flow states to elevate productivity, performance and creativity.
Over the last four years with over 20,000 individuals and organizations from Outtie and Accenture to Facebook in the US Air Force with our work being featured everywhere from Time magazine and Harvard Business Review to the Joe Rogan experience and with Stephen’s books on the topic, receiving acclaim from world leaders like Bill Clinton and Elon Musk.
What Makes Us Different
- Our teams work async and have schedule autonomy which is a fancy way of saying that you’ll work at your peak times and on one big project at a time so you can enter flow state on command.
- We’re not big fans of meetings & daily interruptions and keep the meetings to an absolute minimum of 2 hours per week. We live and breathe what we teach our clients.
This Writer Role Is For You If…
- Able to research complex topics from scratch & synthesize the findings
- Be able to communicate those complex topics in an incredibly engaging & attention grabbing way through words
- At least 2+ years of blogging experience, industry, and/or a Substack that demonstrates your creative writing ability
- Ability to communicate complex topics in an incredibly engaging & attention grabbing way through words
- Part copywriter, part journalist in a past life, and worked on product scripts as well as long form essays that distilled complex ideas into simple terms for a broad audience.
57 total views, 1 today