Pocket-lint is a trusted global authority on all things consumer tech. We offer news, reviews, buyer’s guides, deals, opinion, and video on the latest tech hardware and gadgets — from phones and wearables to TVs and smart home devices and much more.
We’re looking for people with expertise in at least one of the following:
- Fitness Devices
- Smart Home
- Speakers and soundsbars
- Ability to contribute reliably and consistently (buyer’s guides, tutorials, reviews, features, comparisons, deals, and news) under tight deadlines.
- Willing to input work into our in-house CMS, as well as find and format images, according to our guidelines.
- Stay up to date on the latest tech news, products and updates.
- Coordinate with the editorial team for assignments and feedback.
- Cover Letter (tell us why you want to write for us!)
- 2-3 tech articles you’ve written that demonstrate your writing abilities
Applicants must have a self-starter attitude and possess the following requirements:
- Relevant experience in writing and editing in the English language.
- Ability to think analytically; applauding or criticizing aspects of the news source.
- Expert knowledge and broad familiarity of different tech devices.
The hiring team at Pocket-lint team will be back to you as soon as possible if we think you’d make a solid addition to the team.
This position is remote and freelance.