The name ‘Mangata’ is a Swedish word, referring to the path of light that the moon draws on water. The moon is a powerful, universal symbol and its light represents opportunity for all. Our mission is to build a bridge between connectivity and access, weaving in endless possibilities for businesses and communities to share, learn from each other, and prosper.
Recognized as one of the “Top 5 Telecom Startups to Watch in 2022”, Mangata Networks has a presence in 9 countries (and counting). We are a satellite-enabled network and edge cloud computing services company… and a bit more. We work to enable human exchange on a global level by creating accessible connectivity infrastructure services. Our host of services can adapt to changing needs, securely and in real-time. Using a proprietary network of satellites, edge micro datacenters, and terrestrial systems, Mangata is connecting people, machines, and devices across the world. We are bringing together a team of remarkable professionals who all resolutely want to pave this path together.
About The Role
The Senior Writer will be responsible for creating high-quality content for a variety of mediums, including but not limited to, website copy, blog posts, articles, case studies, white papers, email campaigns, and social media content. We’re looking for a highly skilled writer that brings personality and creativity to their copy. The successful candidate will think and write like a journalist – have the hunger to hunt for and develop impactful stories, have an outside-in approach by pulling on external trends, proof points and, curiosity to their content. Having the ability to humanize copy and bring a creative, fun, bold and, consumer tone to a business-to-business technology story is essential. The Senior Writer will be a key member of the Marketing & Communications team and will be able to craft compelling and engaging content that aligns with our brand voice and messaging. This role reports into the VP Marketing & Communications.
You Will Be Responsible For
- Writing and editing a variety of content types, including website copy, blog posts, case studies, articles, white papers, email campaigns, and social media content
- Collaborating with the wider Communications team to develop content strategies and communication ideas
- Working with subject matter experts to gather information and ensure accuracy of content
- Conducting research to stay up-to-date on industry trends and incorporating them into content
- Ensuring all content is on-brand and consistent in terms of style, quality, and tone of voice
- Proofreading and editing content as needed
Requirements For The Role
- Strong experience of editorial and marketing writing – experience of journalism is ideal but not essential
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Communications, or a related field
- Strong writing and editing skills, with the ability to adapt tone and style to match the audience and medium
- Experience with SEO and ability to incorporate keywords and meta tags into content
- Excellent research and fact-checking abilities
- Strong project management skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to work collaboratively and take direction from multiple stakeholders
- Strong knowledge of grammar and punctuation
- Passion for writing and staying up-to-date on industry trends
- Strong experience in bringing business technology to life in a creative and consumer way
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help shape the way the world interacts with information.
Our values at Mangata are Courage, Teamwork, Commitment, and Getting Stuff Done. If you have the drive, the passion, and the collaborative spirit, come work with us! Let’s go near, far, and beyond – together.
How to Apply
85 total views, 1 today