Location: US National
Givebutter is the #1 rated fundraising platform on G2, powering $300M+ in donations for more than a million changemakers worldwide. Nonprofits use Givebutter to replace multiple tools so they can launch fundraisers and events, use donation forms and donor management (CRM), send emails and text blasts all in one place. Instead of charging a traditional SaaS subscription fee, Givebutter is completely free to use with a 100% transparent tip-or-fee model. Givebutter has been certified as a Great Place to Work in 2021 and 2022, and its founders Max Friedman, Liran Cohen, and Ari Krasner were recently featured on Forbes’ 30U30 list for Social Impact.
Our mission is to empower the changemaker in all of us. We believe giving should be fun, so you’ll want to do it again, and we also believe that work should be fun, so that you’ll have the greatest impact. We are excited to hear from talented people who want to work with other talented people in making the world a butter placeand have fun along the way.
Givebutter is looking for a seasoned, conversational writer with nonprofit expertise to contribute 2-3 pieces of original content per week. You’ll collaborate with the content marketing team to produce conversion-boosting copywriting for product landing pages, competitive platform comparisons, and educational content writing for the Butter Blog.
- Must have previous nonprofit bylines
- Experience writing both technical and conversational pieces
- Experience writing for an online blog is beneficial
- Experience using project management software like Monday.com is beneficial
- Hiring manager screen: 30-minute phone conversation with our Marketing Project Manager, Kylie Davis, who manages our content calendar and will be delegating your assignments
- Written assessment: Paid, written assessment to evaluate writing style and tone
How to Apply