Contract WordPress Industry Content Writer
To date we’ve invested strongly in product development. As a result, our plugins are some of the best around, and now we need quality writers with a strong marketing edge to tell everyone about them.
We’re interested in putting out well-researched content into the world; content that engages and answers real life questions for our audience.
You’ll help us produce in-depth technical articles and blog content. If you’re proficient in, and have experience writing about WordPress and software, scroll down to learn more.
As a WordPress Industry Content Writer You Need To
- have solid verbal and written communication skills,
- have experience writing about WordPress,
- be passionate about reading and researching as well as writing, to ensure your content is well informed,
- have at least 3 years’ professional writing experience,
- be able to take technical concepts and make them easy to understand,
- be a self-starter who takes initiative to solve problems and learn new skills with minimal supervision,
- take pride in the quality and craftsmanship of your work,
- be results-orientated and focused on the outcome of your writing,
- be comfortable accepting and acting on feedback.
As Part Of Your Work You Will Be
- conducting keyword research for a specific topic or idea, optimizing the content to ensure that it reaches the right audience (we have an SEO Manager to guide you),
- researching and writing accurate, engaging articles, tips, and tutorials,
- editing existing content to improve readability, SEO and accuracy,
- learning about our plugins to increase the accuracy of your writing.