Location: US Locations Only; 10% Remote
The role of the Visual Designer is to help grow and support our visual brand identity on a variety of channels and across the company. In addition, this role will be responsible for developing various assets to help reach our team and company KPIs and goals while ensuring that they meet specifications and maintain a look and feel consistent with the Credit Repair Cloud brand.
- As a visual designer, your responsibilities will include areas of design such as typography, imagery, and color. You’ll design assets for both digital and print applications. You’ll need an excellent eye for detail and the ability to handle multiple projects at once.
- Understand project requirements.
- Work collaboratively with other designers to ensure a consistent and integrated brand perception.
- Create designs according to specifications.
- Create a wide range of graphics and layouts for web and print applications.
- Follow through with all design assignments in a timely fashion, meeting deadlines, and perform revisions when necessary.
- Use feedback to improve design solutions.
- Perform a daily backup of design work to company shared folders.
- Stay up to date with the latest design standards, changes, and trends in the visual design field.
- Support a high volume of design needs that roll in from across the company.
- Incorporate art and copy direction into your work.
- Produce a variety of print and digital assets to support marketing and acquisition efforts.
- Collaborate across a multi-faceted company to produce large-scale campaigns.
- Develop new email templates using responsive email design.
- Support online web-based marketing efforts.
- Produce motion graphics that support acquisition efforts across multiple audiences.
We’re an agile, fast-growing company and this job description isn’t meant to be a complete list of your qualifications or all of the things you’ll do, but to give you an idea of your daily work here at Credit Repair Cloud.
- A minimum of 5-6 years of professional experience.
- A related degree or comparable formal training, certification, or work experience.
- Superb attention to detail, creativity, and organization.
- Ability to thrive and handle multiple projects in a deadline-driven fast-paced environment
- Ability to redefine and steward a brand identity and deliver on as well as set direction on projects, refine ideas, and deliver final design solutions.
- Self-learning, able to learn new tools quickly.
- Knowledge of digital asset best practices working with HTML, CSS, and social media, in order to edit video content and photographs.
- Knowledge of design for print production best practices.
- Proven ability to deliver high-quality designs for a variety of channels. You are someone who takes design.
- Time management skills.
- Talent for creativity, composition, and visual problem-solving.
- Clear communication skills.
- A positive attitude and a team player.
- Excellent skills in Adobe Photoshop, Premiere, Flash, and After Effects.
- Strong familiarity with Illustrator, Indesign, Sketch, and Figma.
- A portfolio demonstrating strong sensitivity to color, composition, typography, imagery, and quality.
- Agile and able to produce quick graphics when needed, including designs based on a same-day turnaround.
- Experience in ideation and creation of cross-functional marketing campaigns.
- Experience designing for multiple audiences.
- Strong interest in advertising and performance marketing.
- Strong design fundamentals: typography, layout, photo editing, and attention to detail.
- Ability to recognize and attend to important details with accuracy and efficiency.
- Aptitude to work constructively in a fast-paced, multitasking environment.
- Comfortable working in a collaborative environment and accepting feedback.
- Able to design within brand guidelines while also pushing the boundaries.
- Must understand Pop Art.
- Must love happy clouds.
- Health, vision, and dental benefits.
- $1,500 equipment/home office allowance.
- 401k company match-up plan.
- Free Credit Monitoring.
- Competitive Salary.
- Unlimited PTO. Take time off when you need it. We trust you!
- Paid Holidays.
- Generous gender-inclusive paid Parental Leave.
- Compassionate Leave, you’ll have flexible paid bereavement leave, medical leave, and natural disaster leave.
- Paid conferences. We are big fans of continued growth.
- Learning budget annual benefits, which include a budget for personal development.
- Profit-Sharing Bonus, we celebrate our hard work and success with monthly profit-sharing distributions.
- Purpose-driven activities, we donate and participate in activities that promote giving and contributing to good causes.
- Free access to Nutrition, Yoga, and Fitness classes through Choose Bright.
- Employee Wellness Program.
- Unlimited meditation and mindfulness content through your Premium membership with Insight Timer.
- Fun perks & monthly activities.
- A comprehensive and paid onboarding process.
- The freedom to work from anywhere around the world.
Credit Repair Cloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with a diverse staff. We hire globally for talent and drive and value members by work deliverables and passion. No matter what race, color, creed, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law, we are all equal here.
We encourage every talented and qualified person to apply. In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example – she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc.)
This position may be performed remotely anywhere in the World and within the United States except in the State of Colorado.
Location: US Locations Only