Virtual Assistant HR
Virtual Assistant HR at payever (m/f/x), Remote
- Investors and partners include Santander and Microsoft.
- 5.000 businesses in 8 countries.
- Founded in 2013, headquartered in Hamburg, Germany
Established marketplaces dominate today’s e-commerce landscape: How and where we buy products but also where we can sell them. Their market power widens the gap between the market shares and makes it hard for people to make a living selling online.
Founded in 2013, payever’s mission is to challenge this status quo on behalf of small and medium sized businesses against the commerce giants. We do so by providing the right tools for sellers of any size to start, run and grow a successful business: We offer online shop as well as point of sale systems and highly flexible and customized payment, marketing, shipping and communication solutions. We start where others stop with the ultimate goal to free commerce.
We already convinced Santander and Microsoft to join our mission and help us to empower over 5.000 businesses in Germany, Sweden, Denmark and Norway to compete against existing marketplaces.
Let’s make commerce easier for everyone and have small businesses enriching our shopping experience, lives and our local communities.
We’re looking for an enthusiastic young professional Virtual Assistant for our Human Resources department (m/f/x) to helps us to manage the quality of our leads that we use for recruitment or our business department.
In this role, your day will look something like this
- You will run a team of up to 20 part time specialists
- You aim to ensure that the tasks inside hr are fulfilled
- You will help with talent acquisition process by writing people
- Over time you can grow into a management role
Your skill set, capabilities and previous experience
- Bachelor/Master degree in a relevant area
- Fluency in English, spoken and written
- Cultural sensitivity, we are an international team
- Strong attention to detail and follow-through
- Excellent networking and communication skills
- Performance oriented nature
Who you are
- You’re fluent in English, and a good communicator.
- You’re a problem solver, and approach obstacles with a logical, pragmatic approach.
- You have the enthusiasm and empathy for people
- You possess a collaborative, open-minded and helpful approach to teamwork
- You’re motivated and a self-starter, someone who’s always looking for ways to improve things.
- You’re a hunter mentality and able to find the right candidates in time
What you can expect from us
- The rare opportunity to change the world around you with a unique product
- Projects which keep your mind fit and soul happy
- Direct influence of your work on consumers and partners
- Intuitive – trial and error – mentality
- Being part of a fast-growing company
- Ground floor opportunity to shape the strategic direction of the company
- Fast execution on good ideas
- Sharp, motivated co-workers
We’re 8 years old now, but we’re hungry and ambitious like it’s Day One – we still have the same vision and are looking for you supporting us to achieve our goals!
Sounds exciting? We think so too, and can’t wait to hear from you!
How to Apply