Have a passion for boating or sailing?
We have an opening for an on-screen video host and content creator for boating, watersports and marine content. Consider our current Youtube channel as an indicator of what we are looking for: www.youtube.com/fortnine
FortNine is a rapidly growing e-commerce powerhouse seeking a personable and enthusiastic host for video content around nautical recreation. The ideal candidate is charismatic on-screen and ready to gain knowledge around boating, repairs and marine culture.
Working with our marketing team, you will help come up with ideas and scripts for video productions. You will provide on-screen personality during production, and will help guide the content development. Our ideal candidate should be able to confidently speak to the marine audience and community.
- Hosting and reporting on boats, sailing and other marine content
- On-screen presenting for video and possibly live content
- Play a major role in ideating and scripting video content
- Provide approachable and entertaining on-screen personality during production
- Help identify and generate content topics
- Growing knowledge of vehicles, gear and parts
- High level of experience in marine, watersports and boating
- On-screen charisma
- Resourceful, adaptable and willing to learn
- Positive, can-do attitude
- Ability to spend time in the field and ride regularly
- Creative writing or content development skills is desirable
Send us your CV along with your experience in boating, video presenting, content creation or writing.
FortNine is one of North America’s fastest growing e-commerce stores in the Powersports and enthusiasts industry. We are headquartered in Montreal, QC and employ a growing team of creative, energetic, and highly dedicated individuals representing a diverse range of expertise.