Title: Video Producer
Location: US National – Remote
Curated – Freelance Video Producer
Curated, an e-commerce site where you shop with an expert, is seeking a Freelance Video Producer to produce videos hosted by our ski, snowboard, and golf experts for our YouTube Channel.
We’re a dynamic startup humanizing the online shopping experience, and our content channels are rapidly growing! As a freelance producer, you will create engaging content that resonates with our audience and utilizes our brand style and voice.
In this role, you will:
- Coordinate end-to-end production of video series featuring Curated experts, including product reviews and product comparisons
- Source, organize, and assign footage to Production Assistants for file labeling and script creation
- Assign projects to video editors
- Review video cuts and turnaround notes to editors
- Publish YouTube videos, collaborating with writers and designers for video descriptions and thumbnails
- Organize and manage video shoots – build budget, identify talent, source demo gear, organize video equipment, plan logistics, including housing and transportation
- Advise video hosts on self-filming strategies
- Update video production calendar
- Manage video equipment library
- Learn and implement our brand style and voice
- Experience in digital video or television production
- Passion for storytelling
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Final Cut Pro, Adobe Creative Suite, graphic design, and/or Photoshop experience
- Understanding of Youtube
- Interest and/or experience in skiing, snowboarding, and/or golf
Compensation is $20/hour.
If you are interested, please submit your resume and cover letter. Please note this position requires use of your personal laptop.
- As this is a Freelance position, company benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO, 401K, etc) will not be offered.
Our headquarters is located in San Francisco, CA. We offer you the flexibility to work remotely or partially in-office.