This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Kettle & Fire is looking for a talented freelance video editor to join our marketing team. The ideal candidate has a wealth of experience in video editing for paid social ads that convert.
This role is remote and will report directly to our Creative Manager. This is a freelance position.
What You’ll Do:
- Editing short form and long-form direct response video ads for Facebook and other platforms
- Creating short-form video content from creative briefs
- Animating simple text and shape assets to complement the edits
- Work hand in hand with our creative manager, receiving feedback, revisions and sometimes advising on creative decisions
- Following up editing best practices, naming conventions, and upload procedures, so we can all edit each other’s projects
- Expertise in professional editing software and file delivery: i.e, Adobe Premier Pro
- Direct experience in creating scroll-stopping ad creative for brands
- Ability to enhance edits with color correction and audio sweetening techniques
- Understanding of major social platforms and familiar with digital ad platforms
- Relentless attention to detail, across every aspect of crafting and executing ideas
- Proficiency in basic Motion editing and elevating edits through motion techniques, and accompanying work examples, i.e., Adobe After Effects
- Must be fluent in English
188 total views, 1 today Print Job