Full-Time Video Editor ($58k to $84k)
locations US Remote
time type Full time
job requisition id JR106772
FieldRoutes is looking for a versatile Video Editor to join our team of creatives and work hand-in-hand with the Creative Director, Video Editors and stakeholders across the company on a variety of marketing initiatives. The Video Editor must be interested in storytelling, audio design, color correction, motion graphics and all things involved with creating videos. This person will help brainstorm, edit, color grade, audio design, create graphics and deliver pieces to stakeholders.
Reporting to the Creative Manager of FieldRoutes, the Video Editor must be able to acclimate to a fast-paced environment where multiple projects are the norm and deadlines come fast. Above all, the successful candidate should have a passion for video, a willingness to learn what stakeholders are after, and a knack for telling compelling stories.
What you’ll do
- Work closely with the Creative Director, Creative Manager, Video Editors, Lead Copywriter and Designers to create compelling content in support of FieldRoutes’ various marketing efforts
- Edit existing content for various formats and requirements including, but not limited to: new music, copy/text changes, length, content, color changes, promos, etc.
- Collaborate with the Creative Director and Video Producer on the development of motion graphics across all video content
- Will collaborate and partner with the Creative Director, Video Producer and the Sr. Designer on the Brand & Creative Services team to ensure style guide adherence, storytelling consistency and proper brand implementation
- Participation in formal and informal creative reviews with Brand & Creative Service team
- Proactively provide ideas to elevate creative, especially in areas around motion graphics and storytelling
- Collaborate with stakeholders across the company on key marketing initiatives
- Create content that are consistently fresh, engaging, and creative while remaining true to the FieldRoutes voice and brand
- Proactively provide ideas to elevate creative, especially in areas around storytelling and motion graphics
What you’ll need
- 3-5 years relevant work experience
- Advertising/Marketing/Agency experience a plus
- Expert understanding across all advertising channels, for web, email, social, digital advertising, etc.
- Expert in video editing using Adobe Creative Suite
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite to create motion graphics
- Must be able to manage multiple projects at once
- Enthusiasm for collaborating with the team and learning
- Able to receive, give, and implement feedback openly and effectively
- Communication andcollaboration skills across cultures and time zones
- Demonstrated experience and comfort working with customers and high-level executives
- Attentiveness to detail, making sure video brand guidelines are met
Be Human With Us:
Being human isn’t about checking every box on a list. It’s about the experiences we have, people we meet, and the perspectives we share. So, if you have the skills but are hesitant to apply because of your background, apply anyway. We need amazing people like you to help us challenge the conventional and think differently about the problems that we’re solving. We’re in this together. Come be human, with us.
What We Offer:
When you join our team, you’re not just accepting a job. You’re making a career move. Here’s how we’ll support you in doing some of the most impactful work of your career:
- Flextime, recognition, and support for autonomous work: Flexible time off with ample learning and development opportunities to continue growing your career. We offer a comprehensive onboarding program, leadership training for Titans at all levels, and other programs and events. Great work is rewarded through Bonusly, peer-nominated awards, and more.
- Holistic health and wellness benefits: Company-paid medical, dental, and vision (with 100% employer paid options and 90% coverage for dependents), FSA and HSA, 401k match, and telehealth options including memberships to Headspace, Galileo, One Medical, Ginger and more.
- Support for Titans at all stages of life: Parental leave and support, up to $20k in adoption reimbursement, on demand maternity support through Maven Maternity, free breast milk shipping through Maven Milk, pet insurance, legal advisory services, financial planning tools, and more.
At ServiceTitan, we celebrate individuality and uniqueness. We believe that the convergence of fresh perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great. We strongly encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply. We do not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
ServiceTitan is committed to fair and equitable compensation for all of our employees. We thoughtfully consider a wide range of factors when determining individual compensation. The expected salary range for this role is between $58,000 – $84,000. Actual compensation for an individual may vary depending on skills, performance over time, qualifications, experience, and location. In addition to the base salary, the total compensation package also includes an annual bonus, equity and a holistic suite of benefits.
74 total views, 1 today