adQuadrant helps DTC (direct-to-consumer) brands dream bigger. We are a trusted advisor that provides holistic, strategic omni-channel digital marketing solutions by partnering our clients to solve the biggest challenges in terms of customer acquisition and growth. Our efforts produce tangible results backed by measurable data. We have the strategic capabilities, quantitative chops, deep creative understanding, and world-class talent with the best tools to drive revenue and profits. We are not simply a vendor checking boxes our seasoned team serves as an extension of the companies we work with, leading strategy and execution. Our goal is to be the go-to marketing consultants for solving the biggest challenges.
adQuadrant is looking for a Video Editor / Producer that has experience in paid media and UGC. This role will concept creatives and execute video edits for our paid media campaigns. The ideal candidate will have some film production experience and a track record of creating engaging creatives that sell using paid digital and the paid social space. Ideally the candidate will have experience in the direct-to-consumer space, with an emphasis in e-commerce and UGC.
- Produce high quality videos to be used in social media advertising campaigns
- Effectively execute end-to-end conception, design and development of video creatives for multiple clients.
- Pioneer new creative thinking for paid advertising in the digital space on platforms such as Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Reddit, and Pinterest.
- Maintain the visual integrity of multiple brands by ensuring consistent brand identity and design continuity across all client marketing videos
- Ideate and script your video concepts in a clear voice to tell a specific story about a product to a specific audience, scaling what works well and changing what doesn’t
- Analyze and identify performance trends in creatives
- Solid understanding of user-centered design principles and patterns
- At least 3 years of experience as a video focused editor for an agency or brand
- Highly proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Premiere Pro, and After Effects)
- Track record of creating engaging creative work in digital channels
- Strong knowledge of typography
- Have the ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-sensitive, data-driven environment
- Keen attention to detail and ability to translate branding concepts into thumb-stopping videos
- Creative and innovative thinking skills
- Flexibility, adaptability, and willingness to learn
- Be open to feedback and share ideas and opinions of their own
- Possess a positive, passionate and professional attitude
- Possess good written and verbal communication skills
Please send a resume and digital portfolio featuring examples of graphic or interactive design work to be considered for this position.
Our people come first. No jerks. No egos. Just people who like to work hard and enjoy winning as a team.
- Excellent Health Benefits (health, dental, vision, and life insurance)
- Unlimited Vacation Policy
- Paid Sick Leave
- $300/ year to equip your work space with new equipment
- $30/ month for home internet
- An extremely supportive and fun company culture
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.