Full-Time Video Editor
FLORIDA – JACKSONVILLE
FANATICS INC. – HUMAN RESOURCES
Fanatics is building a leading global digital sports platform. The company ignites the passions of global sports fans and maximizes the presence and reach for hundreds of sports partners globally by offering innovative products and services across Fanatics Commerce, Fanatics Collectibles, and Fanatics Betting & Gaming, allowing sports fans to Buy, Collect and Bet. Through the Fanatics platform, sports fans can buy licensed fan gear, jerseys, lifestyle and streetwear products, headwear, and hardgoods; collect physical and digital trading cards, sports memorabilia, and other digital assets; and bet as the company builds its Sportsbook and iGaming platform. Fanatics has an established database of over 100 million global sports fans, a global partner network with over 900 sports properties, including major national and international professional sports leagues, teams, players associations, athletes, celebrities, colleges, and college conferences, and over 2,000 retail locations, including its Lids retail business stores.
As a market leader with more than 18,000 employees, and hundreds of partners, suppliers, and vendors worldwide, we take responsibility for driving toward more ethical and sustainable practices. We are committed to building an inclusive Fanatics community, reflecting and representing society at every level of the business, including our employees, vendors, partners and fans. Fanatics is also dedicated to making a positive impact in the communities where we all live, work, and play through strategic philanthropic initiatives.
Fanatics is seeking a passionate, detail-oriented, and creative storyteller to join its Global Communications Team as a Video Editor. This entry-level position will provide filming and editing support across the Fanatics’ enterprise, with a particular focus on our Commerce business. Final content will be used internally, externally, and across select social media sites. Select projects include shooting and editing short-form videos, b-roll production, sizzle reels, and high-quality content stemming from company interviews, events, and other on-location activities – all with the goal of informing, engaging, and inspiring Fanatics’ key audiences.
- In partnership with the Internal Communications Manager in charge of creative services, develop, plan, and execute compelling video concepts in support of key company moments.
- Shoot and edit short-form videos, b-roll, sizzle reels, and more for key internal business partners.
- Gather, organize, tag, and clip videos from cross-company sources.
- Conduct research to aide in video development.
- Serve as on-site videographer at select company events and other on-location activities.
- Assist with technical production during company events, as needed.
- Stay on top of the latest video trends and technology, with the expectation that time will be taken for further training and education to maintain a best-in-class skillset.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in film, video production, and/or more than two years of video production experience.
- Demonstrated ability to shoot and edit videos with a detailed and creative eye for internal and external communications efforts (a portfolio will be required as part of the interview process).
- Comfortable sourcing raw footage, screen recordings, music, b-roll, and graphics to tell the best visual story.
- Ability to devise creative video concepts in support of business goals.
- Solid experience with digital technology and editing software packages, including Adobe Premier, After Effects, and Photoshop.
- Understanding of basic to intermediate video production, including camera operation, lighting, and audio recording.
- Adept with digital asset management practices to manage and maintain organized files, videos, clips, etc.
- Ability to remotely troubleshoot camera, audio, and screen recordings.
- Knowledge of how to improve and correct lighting, coloring, and faulty footage.
- Ability to work methodically, handling multiple requests simultaneously under pressure with both concurrent and conflicting deadlines. Being able to meet deadlines is a must for this position.
- Strong collaboration skills to understand assignments, audience, and desired outcomes.
- Occasional travel required.
Ensure your Fanatics job offer is legitimate and don’t fall victim to fraud. Fanatics never seeks payment from job applicants. Feel free to ask your recruiter for a phone call or other type of communication for interview, and ensure your communication is coming from a Fanatics or Fanatics Brand email address. For added security, where possible, apply through our company website at www.fanaticsinc.com/careers
Tryouts are open at Fanatics! Our team is passionate, talented, unified, and charged with creating the fan experience of tomorrow. The ball is in your court now.
Fanatics is committed to responsible planning and purchasing (RPP) practices, working with its business partners across its global and multi-layered supply chain, to ensure that planning, sourcing, and purchasing decisions, along with other supporting processes, do not impede or conflict with the fulfillment of Fanatics’ fair labor practices.