Full-Time Video Editor
Video Editor – Remote
Location: US National
Are You A Specialist of Web Events in the Tech Space Looking For Your Next Opportunity?
Join The World’s First Content Amplification Platform And Implement Your Vision
What We Are Looking For In Our Video Editor/ Webinar Operations Support
- Training and demonstrated experience in videography and video editing (Adobe Premier Pro experience an asset)
- Skilled in the use of audio and video production equipment, including the ability to troubleshoot and maintain equipment
- An understanding of live-streaming video; webinar experience would be an asset
- A solid understanding on the use of Windows and Mac computers and mobile devices
- Able to explain technical concepts to non-technical people
- A general aptitude for working with computers, technology, and the Internet
- Proficiency with Word, Excel, and PowerPoint (or the Google equivalent)
- eLearning software and Multimedia content development experience is an asset
- Excellent English language skills, both written and oral
- Collaborative and supportive of others with good interpersonal communication skills
- Detail-oriented and well-organized; able to manage multiple tasks and prioritize effectively
- Proactive, anticipating and planning for problems
- Creative and flexible with a positive attitude
- Calm and effective under pressure
- Able to work flexible hours (mostly US Eastern time)
Here’s What We Expect From You
- Edit course recordings for rebroadcast.
- Serve as technical operator for live streaming of webinars, including pre and post-production.
- Provide technical support to customers attending webinars or using online content.
- Set up A/V equipment and provide technical support for customers and staff during webinars.
- Serve as backup for other members of the webinar team as needed. Tasks may include monitoring webinars, preparing content for webinars, and archiving course papers and videos.
- Assist with filming when needed.
- Other duties as required.
- Business hours will be in EST time zone!
A little bit about us.
Who We Are
AmpiFire helps small businesses compete with large corporations for exposure online. Typically the giants have a huge advantage, but we level the playing field.
We do this by publishing content about our clients on some of the world’s biggest websites. And we’ve been incredibly successful at it. In fact, we’ve almost doubled our business year on year.
We have an immediate opening for a Video Editor/Webinar Production Support. We are seeking someone with strong technical aptitude who wants to learn and grow with our organization. You will be part of a team that is responsible for the delivery of live and recorded webinars, eLearning courses, and online collections of course videos and materials. We expect this team to take on more responsibilities and grow their skills as we expand.
Our Core Values:
Humble – We have a humble confidence in our own ability with nothing to prove as our work and style proves itself, which frees us to support each other. We recognize the best in any field have an open mind to try something new and we recognize our own ideas or strategy might not be the right one and can disagree and commit to move forward.
Constructive – With a humble open mind and desire for help and support towards success, we continually measure ourselves and each other constructively toward our shared desire for beauty and simplicity in getting results for our customers, and toward our long-term vision.
Reflective – Even when times are tough we can still step back and look within, at possible changes we can make, rather than look for changes in others. We can weigh objectively towards a self-driven solution with empowered positivity. Knowing one of the biggest gifts you can give someone is to understand them, we are compassionate to others, and recognize the need for good communication by striving to see other’s point of view.
Integrity – We’re good people and bring positive karma. We are highly ethical, trustworthy, and strive to be consistently & highly reliable for those that depend on us. We are motivated by a strong sense of purpose to change the PR industry and understand the greater importance of our vision.
Motivated to Learn- With challenges ahead we are motivated to grow and learn through the challenges ahead. Through research and action, we are committed to solutions and can deal with the inevitable instability that comes from a start-up that is changing an industry.
Smart & Get Things Done – With knowledge and insight behind us we’re together prepared to take risks and work on big brave ideas. Individually we are reliable and dependable in getting our work done and doing it to an industry-leading standard. By being productive and organized we can work hard, make an impact and still have time for a balanced life. We trust each other to do our jobs well, which brings us a shared freedom in managing our own time and day-to-day lives.
25 total views, 1 today