BOULDER, CO OR REMOTE
Gloo was founded as a mission-driven organization with the goal to release the passion in every person to Champion the growth of another so they can be all they were born to be.
Today, organizations of all sizes in the faith space use Gloo’s products to become more informed, better connected, and fully equipped to overcome their greatest challenges and achieve powerful outcomes, helping people progress through their personal growth journeys.
By building a common platform, we are creating a shared infrastructure that removes friction, promotes collaboration, and equips leaders with the right tools to galvanize personal growth and change lives. We are a fast-moving and passionate team that is looking for more talented professionals who are driven to make a positive impact.
As the newest member of our team you’ll be helping us develop and perpetuate the Gloo brand through video storytelling. You’ll work closely with our corporate marketing team and cross-team stakeholders to bring the Gloo story and our platform utility to life for our core customers. Your experience conceptualizing and executing imaginative, future-forward, yet accessible video all using your own innovation and skillset is the secret to your success. You’ll be telling stories and teaching viewers through video in both the tech and faith categories, so leveraging any tech and faith experience background will help you convey compelling stories.
Our corporate marketing team is passionate about building a stable brand narrative and equipping our people and the ecosystem to tell Gloo’s story well. Our team members are drivers–moving swiftly into action in response to market and team needs, and are personable, innovative, and aspire to live out Gloo’s mission. The culture of our team is extremely important to us. We want you to be engaged in your projects, we want you to voice your ideas, and we want you to be proud of your accomplishments toward our shared company goals.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Collaborating with the corporate marketing team and cross-team stakeholders to develop and execute video concepts that align with our brand messaging and business objectives
- Edit and produce videos from raw footage, adding visual effects, sound design, and other elements needed to enhance the quality and impact of your videos
- Develop, maintain, and manage production timelines–from pre-production to post production, delivering high-quality videos on-brand and on-time
- Optimize video content for our variety of platforms – from the Gloo platform to social media, websites, mobile, events, zoom, and more
- Stay up to date with industry trends and best practices, continually improving your skills in editing and up-leveling in areas like animation and sound design.
What We’re Looking For:
- A Bachelor’s Degree (BA/BS) in Video Production, Film, Video Communications–commensurate experience may substitute for degree requirements
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in an agency or video production organization
- Expert proficiency in video editing software. Adobe Premier is Required
- Experience in color grading is Required
- Experience in motion graphics required, visual effects experience is a bonus!
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and deliver high-quality work within tight deadlines
- Advanced level competency with Google Suite
- An intense curiosity for how storytelling and educational content can serve the learning journey
- A deep commitment to delighting your customers
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to collaborate effectively with cross functional teams and inputs from stakeholders
- Ability to empathize with and successfully integrate constructive feedback
- Ability to deliver meaning and intent in video, sound, writing and in your personal communication skills
- A positive and energetic demeanor with the flexibility to work with ambiguity and emerging strategic explorations
- Compensation: $55,000 – $70,000
Our Team Members Enjoy:
- Compensation and bonus commensurate with experience
- Plenty of time off to keep you balanced
- Medical benefits with multiple plan offerings, HSA contribution, and Dental and Vision plans
- A dynamic, talented team, dedicated to changing the world and building an incredible business
- Onsite and virtual social events to keep us connected in our hybrid work environment
- Beautiful office space in downtown Boulder on Pearl Street, steps from coffee shops and blocks from hiking trails
Applicants offered employment will be required to provide evidence of authorization to work in the United States, and will be required to work from a physical location within the United States in accordance with Gloo’s Remote Work Policies.