Video Content and Brand Strategist
Video Content & Brand Strategist
We are looking for a creative, craft-minded, innovation-oriented, and entrepreneurial soul to help us grow video production on a global scale at Superside.
We need a strategic hero to assist us with creative and brand strategy that will enable us to create successful video content for multiple brands, globally. In short, we intend to change the way video production works in the creative industry. And we’re hoping you’re the person to do it with us.
What You’ll Do
- Actively follow the latest trends in social & digital video advertising, as well as in our customers’ industries
- Be the best-practices wizard in the team. Showcase the best way to execute video marketing for multiple brands
- Ensure content quality is aligned with a creative mindset and with the audience in mind
- Discover new customer needs and identify business opportunities through continuous research
- Improve internal workflows and processes related to creative video solutions
- Target specific audiences, meet company objectives, and performance marketing KPIs
- Draw conclusions based on analytic reports and KPIs. Implement with premium execution capabilities
What You’ll Need to Succeed
- 5+ years of experience in content or brand strategy (preferably with a connection to video content)
- Great understanding of Digital Marketing & social media platforms
- Expert knowledge of campaign creative strategy & performance measurement
- Understanding of SEO best practices to write creative and original copy that includes effective keyword placement
- The ability for high-quality and time-efficient work
- Understanding of multimedia assets and best practices for multiple channels
- Ability to manage fast-moving projects for multiple clients simultaneously
- Collaboration skills with Art, Digital, Video, and Project Management teams
- Self-sufficiency in your own projects while being a collaborative and uplifting member of a project team
- Proven ability to process, organize, and plan
- Enthusiasm for great creative
- Wicked sense of humor (wicked in the sense of very good, not nefarious ideally)
Why Join Us?
We’re on a mission to create more equal opportunities globally. And with that in mind, we’ve built a natively remote company enabling us to attract the best talent no matter where they are.
Need more convincing? Here’s a skimmable, non-exhaustive list of reasons to join us:
- A global community of talented people working from more than 60 different countries
- Flexible working hours and fully remote setup. We’ve been remote from day one. No weird office legacy
- A high-pace, high-energy, and high-performance environment
- Trusting, ego-free and truth-seeking team members
- Pioneering the future of work with a fair, friendly and supportive community. We’re pretty proud of this one
- A career path towards increased responsibility, mentorship and leadership. We grow, you grow
- We are a global company with 450+ subscription customers worldwide and are experiencing strong revenue growth. You will be exposed to all aspects of a business in startup mode and scaling quickly
- We’re just the right size. Not a small startup and not a corporate entity either
- See something you want to improve? Awesome. We’re a flexible and collaborative team that is always learning and growing
Trusted by 450+ ambitious brands, Superside is the #1 creative-as-a-subscription service designed with Marketers and Creatives in mind. By combining the top 1% of creative talent from around the world with purpose-built design ops technology, Superside helps companies like PUMA, Shopify, Prime Gaming, Autodesk and LVMH scale creative in order to test, learn and grow faster. Since inception Superside has been a fully remote company, with 700+ team members working across 60+ countries and 19 timezones.
The company is backed by Y Combinator, Luxor Capital, Prosus Ventures, Slack Fund, Freestyle Capital, High Alpha Capital and Alliance Ventures in the quest to create equal economic opportunities for creatives all around the world. To learn more, visit
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
We’re an equal opportunity company. All applicants will be considered without attention to ethnicity, appearance, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Employment Type Full Time
Location Remote (Global)
Workplace type Fully remote