Video and Animation Designer
Video and Animation Designer
Location: Work from Anywhere
Job title: Video & Animation Designer – Part-Time
Without growth & challenge, you’re bored.
You love fast-paced environments.
You’ve often been called an ‘overachiever’ or ‘driven person’ in your life.
Amazing team collaboration and accomplishment makes you feel genuinely fulfilled.
You’re relentless at solving problems until the problem is solved. Nothing can stop you.
Work has never been just clocking into a 9-5 because you have to.
You pride yourself on over-delivering in all that you do, and you absolutely love what you do while you do it.
Is this you?!
We want to hear from you!
About this opportunity:
Hirsh Marketing, one of the fastest-growing digital marketing companies, is looking for an innovative Video & Animation Designer to support the Hirsh Marketing team with animated graphics and video editing.
What you’ll be responsible for:
- Edit client & internal company reels – adding audio and text (provided by a copywriter)as needed
- Create ad animations requested by the creative team
- Add captions to videos, so it stands out and captures attention
- Frequently find innovative videos & animations to incorporate into creative work
- Consistently refine & improve skills and ideas to stay on top of trends and produce innovative & high-quality creative while also making the overall feel stay organic and authentic
- Able to complete tasks assigned with a quick turnaround time (24-48 hours)
- Add intro/outro to Market Like A Pro program content videos
- Able to trim and edit videos as needed
What you bring to the role:
- Being able to quickly and efficiently edit a high volume of reels
- Ensuring client & internal marketing creative is consistently innovative and stands out
- Making sure that 100% of deadlines requested are met
- Minimal revisions from clients & internal marketing team requested on all creative work
- Consistent innovation and fresh ideas are brought to animation and video work
- Expert-level experience creating high-level animations and video content
- Experience efficiently editing reels
- Solid portfolio of video editing, animations, and reel creation that you can showcase. Bonus if it is in the online industry
- A clear indication of innovation and creativity from past work and portfolio
- Not just a task rabbit but instead provides insight and expertise from perfecting your craft of video & animation
- Loves a fast pace environment and has no issue meeting demands and deadlines quickly
- Well-versed in design software (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, as well as Google Docs and Asana project management software).
Why you will love working at Hirsh Marketing!
At Hirsh Marketing, we are obsessed with growth, innovation, client success, and constantly staying ahead of the curve. Our promise to every employee is that no matter what, they will leave our company a more robust and better person than when they started. We offer the opportunity to work with a high-energy marketing team that thrives by empowering our employees and being receptive to new ideas that help accelerate our growth. We work hard, but we have fun doing so! We genuinely love digital marketing and hope you do, too!
Benefits & Perks:
- $20-25 hourly rate
- 20-25 hours weekly
- 100% Remote – work from anywhere
- Employee referral program
- Free space Fridays – No meetings!
- Open career paths for those who are willing to grow
- Ample opportunity to implement your ideas and suggestions