Sense is a diverse, collaborative team tackling one of the most universal challenges in today’s workforce. With a mission to change the way companies engage with talent, we’re creating a better experience for employers, recruiters, and candidates. Your work at Sense will impact millions of people around the globe and will be instrumental in evolving an entire industry. Join us in shaping the workforce of the future!
Founded in 2015, Sense is a high-growth HR Tech SaaS startup with offices in the Bay Area and Bangalore. It has 250+ team members, serves 600+ customers, and has grown 100% year-over-year since launch. We have raised $90M in funding, backed by GV (Google), SoftBank, Accel, and Avataar Ventures.
As a part of the Sense team, you’ll play an active role in shaping and developing our products and processes. Our founders are lifelong entrepreneurs with a history of building, scaling, and successfully exiting large companies. At Sense, your career goals will be supported through active mentorship and learning and development opportunities. We’re an experienced team and looking for great people to add to our team.
We are looking for our first UX Writer to join the design team at Sense. In this role, you will shape the content design practices and build frameworks that amplify brand and user experiences through effective, well-designed, and intentionally crafted content.
- Partner with product, design, marketing, brand to build user experiences with effective and delightful content
- Define the strategy and standards for our product’s voice and tone with a content design system
- Audit, define, organize, and validate content across the product user interfaces, marketing touchpoints, in-product growth initiatives, and other customer-facing digital channels
- Collaborate with marketing, sales, and customer-facing teams to ensure consistency of content across various channels
- Create processes and frameworks that enable product teams to build products with thoughtful content that resonate with end-users
- Validate and iterate upon content design concepts with end-users
- 3-4 years of professional experience in content strategy and design
- Experience using iterative design methodologies to design, build, validate content across the customer journey
- Experience working with design, product, marketing to ship products with engaging content
- Working knowledge user research methods and interaction design principles
- Passion for building delightful user experiences.
Sense is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diversity, inclusion, and belonging is integral to our success, and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, age, or any other basis protected by law.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.