Utility Invoice Processor
Utility Invoice Processor
- Job Category: Administrative/Support
- Requisition Number: UTILI001828
- Columbus, OH 43231, USA
Operates a computer, entering data accurately to initiate the payment and reporting process.
PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Operates a CRT/PC terminal by:
- Entering required data by accurately interpreting documents and verifying customer files.
- Performing required steps dictated by on-line programs and procedures.
- Handling exception items as per department practice.
- Interpreting billing documents using good judgment.
- Understands the basic utility billing concepts and terms necessary for proper data entry.
- Logically plans workday by understanding and following all priorities.
- Performs entry duties in accordance with proper time and quality standard routine.
- Practices good data entry and workstation habits including posture.
- Maintains procedures.
- Works overtime as requested by management to ensure timely completion of accounts.
- Performs other duties as assigned by management.
KNOWLEDGE AND MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS:
- Ability to type 8,000 keystrokes per hour.
- Ability to grasp and retain instructions, as well as utilize good decision-making skills.
- High level of concentration.
- Attention to detail.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Specialized training in keyboarding or prior keyboard experience.
You can directly apply through Cass’s website at https://www.cassinfo.com/careers. Please apply directly to this position via the “Apply” button. You will be required to create an account and provide your resume, contact information and other pertinent employment information. This process typically takes 20 minutes or less. Should we find that you meet the minimum requirement of the position, a member of our recruiting team will be in touch to start the interview process.
ABOUT OUR COMPANY:
Cass Information Systems, Inc. is a leading provider of integrated information and payment management solutions. Cass enables enterprises to achieve visibility, control and efficiency in their supply chains, communications networks, facilities, and other operations. Disbursing over $80 billion annually on behalf of clients, and with total assets in excess of $2.4 billion, Cass is uniquely supported by Cass Commercial Bank. Cass is part of the Russell 2000®.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)