DFC is a media company that helps 2MM+ travelers navigate the globe smarter with our digital media publications and travel products. We’re building a community where people come together to learn about the world and plan that next adventure. We do this by creating engaging newsletters, online published content, and digital products that push actionable content direct to travelers so they can better navigate the globe.
Learn More Here
We are looking for a** Full-Time Travel Writer** who can help take our newsletter and online content to the next level with their storytelling ability and intuitive understanding of how to craft a compelling narrative.
Overview: Today, we’re creating exciting Newsletter content across 4 different brands:
- The Navigator: Daily Travel News
- Next Stop: Destination Guides
- Room Service: Trending Hotels and Stays
- Smart Points: Credit Card Points and Miles
- Write/edit global travel content for the Navigator newsletter.
- Write/edit travel blog content.
- Generate ideas for and lead/co-lead new newsletter initiatives.
- A passion for writing engaging content and stories.
- A strong background (2-3 years) of professional writing experience with some experience writing in the travel category
- The ability to write in our style and tone.
- You can work independently and are comfortable owning entire projects
- Comfortable with delivering content on consistent/tight deadlines
- You are comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic startup environment
- Willingness to wear many hats when needed
- Work remotely
- Unlimited Vacation Time: Take the time you need whenever you need
- Competitive Pay
- 401K with 4% Match Program
- Annual company retreat: Past Retreat Trips include Skiing in Park City and Art Basel in Miami
- Growth Opportunity: Our business has grown tremendously in 5 years and we lean heavily on internal promotions and hiring.
Salary and Compensation
- Competitive Salary and Equity
- Remote: Can work from anywhere.
Benefits Found In Job Post
About The Company
DFC helps 2MM+ travelers navigate the globe smarter with our digital media publications and travel products. We are a media company committed to helping you keep up on the global news and trends that matters most to travelers. Our group of brands are built to help you, the modern traveler, navigate the globe smarter through entertaining newsletters and products
Current Brands Include
- Dollar Flight Club
- The Navigator
- Next Stop
- Room Service
- More to come! Stay tuned…