Location: International, Anywhere; 100% Remote; Freelance; Part-Time
Transcriptionist (English & Spanish Bilingual)
Eligibility: You must be at least 18 years old and neither live in, nor score from, the states of CA, CT, MA, MT, NE, or NJ.
To apply, go to:
- Create an account and read the instructions
- Transcribe 6 recordings
**Please do not submit a cover letter / resume.**
Are you looking for a flexible job where you can work from home? Make your own schedule? Earn great money while sitting in your pajamas? If so, Literably might be the right place for you!
Literably is currently looking for bilingual (English/Spanish) transcriptionists and captioners who can listen to audio recordings of students reading in English or Spanish and transcribe and caption reading errors.
What is Literably? Literably is an online literacy assessment system that screens K-8 students for reading difficulties, monitors their progress as readers, and diagnoses skill gaps. Literably’s mission is to help teachers get 100% of their students reading on grade level.
- Make over $10 per hour
- Work from anywhere
- Make your own schedule
- No experience necessary
- Help students and teachers
- We’re accepting applicants now, and we will take the first qualified people, so please get in touch!
- Please do not feel the need to submit a polished cover letter / resume. We have built a training mode that will both teach you how to transcribe and will evaluate your performance. We will hire the applicants who perform well in training.
- The application materials are in English. If you are proficient in Spanish, and you are hired, we will provide additional instructions in Spanish and ask you to transcribe Spanish recordings as well.