Freelance Traffic and Copy Administrator
Freelance Traffic and Copy Administrator – Big Ten Network
USA – Remote
job requisition id
OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANY
FOX Sports, the industry leader in live events, is the umbrella entity representing Fox Corporation’s wide array of multi-platform US-based sports assets. Built with brands capable of reaching more than 100 million viewers in a single weekend, FOX Sports includes the sports television arm of the FOX Network; FS1, FS2, FOX Soccer Plus and FOX Deportes, as well as a joint-venture business in the Big Ten Network and digital properties including http://FOXSports.com and the FOX Sports App. FOX Sports has delivered the most watched television program, NFL’s America’s Game of the Week on FOX, for fourteen consecutive years.
Big Ten Network (BTN) is seeking a Freelance Traffic & Copy Administrator to assist with the administration of television advertising campaigns on the Network. The Traffic department is responsible for creating and executing the daily programming logs of the Network and inputting and monitoring the implementation of all advertising campaigns. The Traffic & Copy Administrator will work closely with the sales, pricing & planning, and programming departments and will report to the Supervisor, Traffic & Copy. This is a freelance position that will require approximately 20-30 hours per week from August through April. This position is classified as remote-based but may require occasional travel to BTN headquarters in Chicago.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide backup and assistance to the entire Traffic Department
- Input commercial instructions and new spots utilizing WideOrbit Network (WON) traffic system
- Work with Sales Planners and Account Executives to ensure proper commercials are on air
- Compile and distribute weekly Nielsen Reports
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- 1+ years of experience in Network traffic and/or copy operations
- Ability to multitask, manage and follow through on multiple projects, prioritize duties, and handle a high-volume workload
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Exceptional organizational skills with meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Effectively identify and analyze problems and recommend solutions to address challenges
NICE TO HAVE BUT NOT A DEALBREAKER
- Strong working knowledge of Google Suite and Microsoft Office
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.
At FOX, we foster a culture and environment where everyone feels welcome and can thrive. We are deeply committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion, including attracting, retaining, and promoting diverse talent across our company. We live in a diverse world, with different ideas and different perspectives that come together to spark new ideas and make great things happen. That means reflecting the diversity of the world around us is critical to our company’s success. We ensure that our viewers, communities and employees feel heard, represented, and celebrated both on screen and off.
Click here to learn more about the diverse communities of people behind our brands.
Pursuant to state and local pay disclosure requirements, the pay range for this role, with final offer amount dependent on education, skills, experience, and location is: $21.50-21.50 per hour. We provide Freelancers medical/dental/vision insurance and 401k after they meet eligibility criteria and any State required time-off, in accordance with applicable plan documents. Benefits for Union represented employees will be in accordance with the applicable collective bargaining agreement.