TikTok Content Creator
TikTok Content Creator (full time or part time opportunity)
- Remote job
Are you a content creator on TikTok? If so, read on. UENI needs you.
What is UENI?
UENI is a mission-driven organization committed to getting all small businesses online at a very affordable cost. We are not a do-it-yourself website builder and we are not an expensive digital agency. We combine tech and people ops to create beautiful, professional websites, social media and more for small businesses at low price.
Small business owners don’t have the time, money or knowledge of tech, content, design, copywriting and SEO to make a great online presence; and why should they? They need to focus on doing what they are great at. Small businesses come to UENI for everything they need to get a web presence they are proud of. No tedious plugins. No confusion. Just an easy-to-use platform and a support team that cares.
So what does this mean for you?
Not enough people know about UENI. And they should! We want to grow our brand and awareness among small business owners, and TikTok is a great place to do it.
We are looking for an experienced TikTok creator who can create content to reach more people with the UENI brand. We are ideally looking for someone that has a minimum of 50k followers OR 150k+ likes.
We are very open minded about the kind of content created and shared. Surely this will be a mix of educational content, humorous content and just strangely interesting content.
Certain things we are looking for:
- Ability to be in front of the camera and present ideas clearly
- US-audience focused as this is our primary market
- Native English speaker
- A portfolio of content you can show us that has strong audience engagement
- Interest in our mission and and ability to reach a small business audience
- A methodology for creating content on TikTok to ensure continually improving performance
- Strong organization skills and upload consistency
To apply (mandatory):
- Please submit a brief video explaining why you are interested in working with us and what you are looking for in this role.
- Share your TikTok handle (please make sure that it’s not private).