TIS is reimagining the world of enterprise payments through a cloud-based platform uniquely designed to help global organizations optimize outbound payments. Corporations, banks and business vendors leverage TIS to transform how they connect global accounts, collaborate on payment processes, execute outbound payments, analyze cash flow and compliance data, and improve critical outbound payment functions.
The TIS corporate payments technology platform helps businesses improve operational efficiency, lower risk, manage liquidity, gain strategic advantage – and ultimately achieve enterprise payment optimization.
We’re on a mission to set a new industry standard for business-to-business payments. Since 2010, TIS has been combining its treasury management heritage with cloud architecture and bank connectivity expertise to help global corporations, banks and consulting firms optimize outbound payment processes.
Working at TIS
- As part of our culture, we pursue new ideas, we think big, embrace the impossible [INNOVATION] and we are free to make our own decisions [EMPOWERMENT] by communicating precisely [COLLABORATION] and supporting each other to exceed our high standards [EXCELLENCE].
- We respect both our personal and professional life so they would amplify each other.
- Flat hierarchies and direct contact to the management with regular feedback sessions in a very modern company which gives you a great opportunity for open collaborations and to be an “entrepreneur within the company” to play a critical role in TIS´s success story.
- Working in our Product & Engineering division will let you experience best agile practices for software development and implementation. And, our value for quality will always challenge you to bring out the best of yourself.
- And last, but not the least, we offer great remuneration and social package.
- Produce and maintain world-class documentation for end users (including improving the quality and usability of existing documentation);
- Gather customer feedback on related documentation to improve usability and evaluate current content in order to develop innovative approaches for improvement;
- Collaborate closely with product managers, product marketing, and software engineers in agile environment
- Orchestrate and deliver Release Notes for our products
- University degree in Technical Communication or related disciplines
- Equivalent job experience at least 3+ years as a Technical Writer on creating and publishing pipelines in a flexible environment
- Experience with as well as good knowledge of authoring tools such as Madcap Flare or similar
- Strong team player, who thrives in a dynamic environment, demonstrates analytical, problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent German and English communication skills, both written and verbal (with C-level contacts)
The placement can also take place Europe-wide.
Your contact at TIS