Workato is the only integration and automation platform that is as simple as it is powerful — and because it’s built to power the largest enterprises, it is quite powerful.
Simultaneously, it’s a low-code/no-code platform. This empowers any user (dev/non-dev) to painlessly automate workflows across any apps and databases.
We’re proud to be named a leader by both Forrester and Gartner and trusted by 7,000+ of the world’s top brands such as Box, Grab, Slack, and more. But what is most exciting is that this is only the beginning.
Why Join Us?
Ultimately, Workato believes in fostering a flexible, trust-oriented culture that empowers everyone to take full ownership of their roles. We are driven by innovation and looking for team players who want to actively build our company.
But, we also believe in balancing productivity with self-care. That’s why we offer all of our employees a vibrant and dynamic work environment along with a multitude of benefits they can enjoy inside and outside of their work lives.
If this sounds right up your alley, please submit an application. We look forward to getting to know you!
Also, Feel Free to Check Out Why
- Business Insider named us an “enterprise startup to bet your career on”
- Forbes’ Cloud 100 recognized us as one of the top 100 private cloud companies in the world
- Deloitte Tech Fast 500 ranked us as the 17th fastest growing tech company in the Bay Area, and 96th in North America
- Quartz ranked us the #1 best company for remote workers
We are looking for an experienced Senior Technical Writer to help document Workato Platform. We are looking for a writer with a passion for technology and communication. Workato has a culture that values documentation, which means you will get contributions from engineers, the community, and more!
You will make it easy for our user community to create automations and make automation accessible by all roles in a company.
You Will Also Be Responsible To
- Work directly with Engineering, Product, Support, and Sales to deliver best-of-breed documentation that ensures customer success
- Produce documentation with unified examples, consistent style, and jaw-dropping quality
- Work with the marketing team to publish documentation in an SEO-friendly, searchable, browsable, and automated way
- Document Workato’s core product and key features
- Write user guides, workflows, and best practices
- Maintain clarity and structure across documentation
- Interact with functional teams (PM, CS, and Product Marketing) to formulate the scope and direction of documentation
- Respond to internal and external feedback to update documentation
Qualifications / Experience / Technical Skills
- 5+ years experience writing technical documentation for a developer audience
- Excellent writing, editing, and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a modern documentation toolchain, including GitHub experience
- Experience using reStructuredText, Markdown, or equivalent
- Experience reading code in languages such as Java or Python
- Experience using or documenting distributed systems technologies
- Experience working with open-source development
- Bachelor’s Degree in English, Technical Writing, Computer Science, Learning Technology, or related field.