Terra’s mission is to set money free. We believe that money is a form of technology that can be innovated on. As a pioneer in monetary technology, we build open infrastructure, rethink monetary policy, and create revolutionary applications that set the stage for open financial platforms.
At its core, Terra is a platform for developers. Developers can build applications on top of the Terra blockchain for countless use cases in crypto, including instant payments using stablecoins, trading synthetic assets, generating savings yields from deposits, recurring payments, and NFTs.
As Featured In
CoinDesk: Terra Becomes Second-Largest DeFi Protocol, Surpassing Binance Smart Chain
Decrypt: Luna Token Sale Raises 1 Billion Bitcoin Reserve
Cointelegraph: Luna Flips Ethereum becoming second-largest network for staked value
Fortune: Cryptocurrency Exchanges Back $32 Million Stable Coin Project
- Create, develop, and design public-facing written content and documentation to enhance the experience for our community of developers.
- Actively take initiative of documentation improvements, communicating with engineering teams when required.
- Contribute to tools and processes that make documentation and software development more efficient, scalable, and collaborative.
- Lead communication with external protocols requesting technical information, including Discord and Telegram channels.
- General technical knowledge of Terra and Anchor.
- Knowledge in Rust, JS, and CosmWasm.
- Familiarity with web standards, APIs, and other web 2.0 technologies.
- Familiarity with high-quality developer toolings.
- Ability to simplify complex technical systems in writing, and visually with diagrams.
If you are tired of simply making money and hope to go down the rabbit hole to rethink how money works, then Terra is the right place for you.
Terraform Labs Is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate against qualified employees or applicants because of race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual preference, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other characteristics protected by local law or ordinance.