At Provectus, we are obsessed with technologies that impact the future of the whole of humanity. Just imagine: AI for curing eye diseases, ML for making factories safe for workers, preventing pandemic spreading, etc. It’s not about the future, it’s about the products we’ve already developed with #ProvectusTeam.
Join us if you have the same passion for making products using AI/ML technologies, cloud services, and data engineering.
Join us if you value a friendly corporate environment, and almost a family-driven approach to every employee.
Join us if you want to grow professionally and are ready for learning new things constantly.
As a Technical Writer, you’ll be provided with all opportunities for development and growth.
We are looking for you to join our team!
- Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent in experience in English, Communication, Journalism, Technical Writing, Teaching, Curriculum Development, Scientific Publication, Software Engineering or Computer Science;
- 4+ years of experience in Technical Writing;
- Strong communication skills, including written, verbal and presentation;
- Ability to communicate complex technical topics to non-technical stakeholders both internally and externally;
- Experienced user of documentation publishing software;
- Experience in using API documentation;
- Understanding and ability to work with coding languages, including Python/Java;
- Preferred: Prior experience in working within Data platforms, DevOps, SaaS, or web-based technology environments.
- Create and manage existing documentation in the form of user guides, integration guides, API developer guides, in-platform instructions, installation/configuration instructions and system operations; ensure documentation accuracy and consistency;
- Create and manage existing client resources and educational materials, including videos, demos, tutorials, training materials, guided tours, general & technical overviews, and FAQs;
- Research, write, edit, and revise content that is both engaging and accessible to user personas with both non-technical and technical backgrounds;
- Publish weekly release notes to internal and external stakeholders with information on product updates, releases, and fixes;
- Edit other writers’ content and documentation for consistency and continuously update content with current information;
- Collaborate with internal teams, including Development, Engineering, Quality Analysis, Product Management, Product Marketing, and Customer Enablement;
- Maintain tracking and ticketing system to ensure deadlines are met and client deliverables and received on time.
We offer you attractive professional and educational opportunities, competitive salary, interesting projects, and fun colleagues who make every online and offline event a treat.