Full-Time Technical Support Agent
Title: Technical Support Agent (Remote)
Location: Remote Wisconsin United States of America
An individual that likes challenges-No day is the same! You are a loyal individual who is an independent thinker, self-starter who can provide premier technical support by communicating through the use of phone, e-mail, and/or web chat. You are passionate about providing top-notch technical support to clients including, but not limited to, the United States Postal Service and other government accounts for Pitney Bowes mailing and shipping systems, including our flagship product.
This position is remote and can be based anywhere in the continental US. However, preference will be given to candidates located in Wisconsin.
- Respond to Tier 2 Technical Support telephone calls, emails, and chats from clients
- Resolve problems efficiently and effectively, and process revenue related transactions
- Demonstrate extensive knowledge of networking and troubleshooting as well as the ability to talk to IT professionals, USPS/Government, and escalated clients
- Ensure necessary information is documented in cases, perform preliminary problem troubleshooting and document steps taken for resolution or escalate to next level of support
- Meet Quality Asurance Metrics, including but not limited to: security verifications, friendliness/professionalism, revenue generated from cross-sell opportunities, personal development, NSAT’s (client surveys)
- Punctuality and dependable attendance is critical to success
- The ability to work an 8 hour shift between the hours of 7am 7pm Mon-Fri Central Time
- Minimum of one year of Customer / Client Service experience
- Demonstrated ability to: problem solve, de-escalate and resolve client issues, multi-task, be courteous, patient and analytical in order to handle client concerns
- Proven skills in: oral/written communication; work organization; Microsoft Office Applications, Internet, Chat, and Email; working with and troubleshooting various hardware and software
- Technical aptitude to remote resolve technical issues that could include, internet, Wi-Fi, and proxies
- Home office/desk with reliable internet service sufficient to meet the needs of the position. Proven success working from home is preferred, but not required. All computer equipment and peripherals will be provided.
- Previous call center experience
- Previous Technical Support experience